So I was recently in Cancun

ArmChairIntellect
While there I took many taxis and of course while chatting with the taxi drivers.  It never took long before we were talking about the drug war.  What all of them said was that two cartels operating are there.  I knew it was a zeta stronghold, this has been fairly well documented with most of the violence being tied to them.  I was also told CDG is there but I haven't heard anything about this.  I knew BLO operated out of there and had some sort of deal worked out with the mayor, the zetas also had a similar deal.  I have also heard of Sinaloa flying in shipments through the airport.  Anyone have any more information?  Are all of them operating out of there?  You would figure there would be more violence if this was true, Cancun has be fairly quiet compared to Acapulco, Veracruz or Mazatlan.