Snitching Zeta Refuses to Leave Prison Scared For His Life...video

Snitching Zeta Refuses to Leave Prison Scared For His Life...video

If 26-year old Alexandro Guerrero has anything to do with it he'll be in prison for a long time, even as officials continue to try to release him.

Guerrero is a member of the Los Zetas drug cartel in Yuma, Arizona. He fears a hit by the cartel if he gets out because he's been snitching to cops.

According to the Pinal County Department of Corrections in order to remain in jail, Guerrero has lit his cell on fire, made a weapon, thrown hot water in an officer's face, refused to sign release forms and just recently viciously attached a correctional officer.

While waiting to be released, Guerrero is caught on camera attacking the guard, punching and kicking him, breaking his nose before backup arrives to subdue him.

Guerrero told officials the attack was just another way to make sure he doesn't get released.
Probably not a good idea to go after prison guards though. Guerrero suffered a broken nose and stitches to the face.

He was booked back into the Pinal County Adult Detention Center on three counts of aggravated assault on an detention officer, and is being held on a $50,000 cash only bond.

VIDEO OF INCIDENT WHILE BEING RELEASED:

http://platanoworld.com/?p=2770