Smurf's Blog

Rocio

Re: Smurf's Blog

Yes it is down.
Maybe Smurf can shed some light on why, or if it is temporary.
I feel it is up to him.
I know I will miss it!  Whatever or wherever I wish Smurf all the very best,
he was my all time fave

Re: Smurf's Blog

I saw this too, I liked that blog. A concise and smaller alternative, or companion to this site.  What's up Smurf?  Def. didn't seem like he was going to take it down.  I still need to read that new TJ Zeta piece.

Re: Smurf's Blog

Smurf
Its a whole lot of work to run a blog.

Honestly, looking at dismembered bodies and translating this stuff start to get to you after a while.
 BB doing a good job, I leave this in their hands.

Im' Out!

Re: Smurf's Blog

Bye Smurf!  Thanks for clearing things up I would hate the cartel rumors to begin jaja.
Seriously thanks for the great job you did here at BB and 3rd Rock.

Paz

Buela

Re: Smurf's Blog

Bridgit
I'll miss you, Smurf! I started following your 3rd rock blog after you left BB. I am particularly interested in reading about both Mexico and Africa, since I will soon be living in Mexico permanently, and I have dear friends in East Africa where I also visit from time to time.
Thank you for the good work. It has been appreciated.
Peace and blessings; best wishes for the future.

Re: Smurf's Blog

Surprised to see that. So, you just decided you have had enough?  Understandable, still unexpected.  Thanks for the good work.  I need someone else to talk Tijuana with.

Re: Smurf's Blog

Havana
Here's another great big thank you to Smurf!  I've always appreciated you level-headed style.  Good luck and be safe