Sister of Z-40 arrested in Nuevo Laredo

Siskiyou_Kid

Ana Isabel, sister of Miguel Ángel Treviño Morales, "Z-40”. Photo Tamaulipas PGJ

Sister of Z-40 arrested in Nuevo Laredo

Mexico City.- On Monday night, police from the Tamaulipas Attorney General's office detained the sister of  Miguel Ángel Treviño Morales, "Z-40”, Ana Isabel Treviño Morales, for her presumed responsibility for a kidnapping, which was committed in November of last year.

Her detention was carried out as the result of an arrest warrant. Ana Isabel was located and detained in Nuevo Laredo, in an operation that included the help of the Mexican Army and Federal Police, the Attorney General's Office said in a press release.

Without identifying  "Z-40 "o r the Zetas, the criminal organization to which hebelongs, the unit indicated:"

"The detainee has a kinship with two leaders of an organized crime group that, according to intelligence data, is operating mainly in Nuevo Laredo and has been characterized by having control of various activities linked to the trafficking in persons, smuggling, extortion and kidnapping, among other illicit acts, as well as the exercise of enforced disappearances and homicides.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/512880/detienen-en-nuevo-laredo-a-ana-isabel-hermana-z-40

Re: Sister of Z-40 arrested in Nuevo Laredo

La Plata
Siskiyou is this the sister who was running the CDN show with Huevo Treviño? I wonder if this capture affects Nuevo Laredo and CDN at all?
AKA El Plata

Re: Sister of Z-40 arrested in Nuevo Laredo

Siskiyou_Kid
I hadn't heard of her, but apparently she was hands on in running CDN in Nuevo Laredo.

Re: Sister of Z-40 arrested in Nuevo Laredo

Itzli
I don't know too much about her but Valor Tamaulipeco has a little write up on her. Main point is that she is said to have been highly involved in the bars owned by the Treviño family.  I've heard for quite some time that the family is highly involved in bars and night clubs in Nuevo Laredo and throughout Tamaulipas.

Re: Sister of Z-40 arrested in Nuevo Laredo

She is very well known in Coahuila and Tamps.  She has long controlled all bars in the north region of Coa.
A year ago is when mexico msm and blogs began reporting she had taken over NL