Sinaloa in Denver news

303
Family member is a cop in a local pd, there was a kidnapping out here of what they're saying is a Sinaloa bosses kids. The fbi was involved, ransom money.  Can any CDS peoole look into this?

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Siskiyou_Kid
http://lakewoodsentinel.com/stories/Three-arrested-in-kidnapping-one-at-large,235012

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Pariente
There is a lot of money laundering in Colorado with horse races, illegal and legal. Arapahoe Park is the main horse track in Colorado but there are several " clandestine " horse tracks all over the state, Yuma, Brighton, Hudson etc.... And everyone has nice horses, big ranches and brand new trucks. A guy who owned a chain, " Tacos Jr " was supposedly just busted for moving weight and he has a huge estate in North Eastern Colorado with a horse ranch that is to envy for sale and had some big named horses win some races a while back and had some corridos made. Long story short, Colorado is like Texas when it comes to dirty money in horse racing.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

El Toro Negro
Yea narcos love horse racing ive gone to couple here in texas where match races are any where between 10-40k. Not to long ago they busted the owner of BP Cartels Alibi in texas the owner was a 23 yr old. They usually tend to put someone elses name as the owner so it doesnt raise red flags, but if your realistic how can a 23 yr old purchase at 50 thousand dollar yearling. If your able to figure out the horses real name you can usually look up there paper work online and the majority of time youll see a females name listed as the owner. Sometimes its hard because alot of underground racing the horse use nick names

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

http://kdvr.com/2016/09/07/3-arrested-after-dayslong-kidnapping-for-ransom-case/

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

El Toro Negro
What sparked my interest about cartels actually started at a horse racing event. I was walking from the stables in the back to the front to grab something drink from the concession stand. When a guy walking my way had at least 3 walkie talkies on him and a couple of cell phones. I thought it was odd cause he wasnt dressed like any of the law enforcement around. When i got back to the stables the guy is 2 or 3 stables from we are with the horse they are racing. I remeber asking a relative who he was and i just rememeber him saying " no mira pa ya trabaja por los golfos. Ever since then ive been fascinated by narco culture.

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Pariente
After reviewing the police report, the ranch where Flores-Paredes was dropped off after the ransom was made is " Tacos Jr's " ranch. It is the one for sale, listed at $995,000.00. Let me just tell you that whole block is known as " narco estates " 4-5 lavish ranches, even Compa Chuy who is a narco corrido singer filmed a corrido at " Harvest Ranch " for another family who is into horse racing there who lives on that same street.

I don't know if these folks are CDS from what 303 stated in the post, I doubt that. From what I have heard they were independent " silent " traffickers. By silent I mean, they have always had a successful chain of restraurantes and were heavily into horse racing. But the owner is very lavish, known for rolling around in his Ferrari around Denver. All of which has seemed to catch up to him.
El que anda mal, mal acaba...

" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

That's why he never reported the kidnapping because of his 'ilegit business' just like I think the same unreported in Mexico kidnappings and disappearances.

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Thank you for the info. It was the Tacos Jr owner, and if he isn't with CDS he is supplied by them. The kidnappers offered ransom, and the dad wasn't going to pay it. The only reason it was even reported on was that a person saw the kid get swiped in front of an adult store. Just passing on info as cartel hot beds in the USA fascinate me.

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

You called that one.....is there a link to the Tacos Jr owner story, regarding his arrest, or indictment?  Or was that word on the ground?

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Pariente
303, no worries thanks for posting and giving the heads up the headline. Although CDS is present in Colorado, I don't think it was CDS directly who would supply him though. From what I know, he is from el DF (Chilango) sin offender and he could have been buying wholesale in Mexico and importing himself. A few K's here and a few K's there. There are so many trakateros that do that and he had the money to do it.
I would say, 75% of what is in Colorado comes from Chihuas. From people who are from Chihuas who have ties to likely CDS (Chapitos) and CDJ (Carrilos). I am not saying other cartels don't have their product in Colorado or other people from other regions of Mexico but mafios de Chihuahua have Colorado and it has been like that for years.
J, that was the word on the ground. Now that you mention it, maybe someone can dig into his arrest or indictment. Or it might be sealed up still waiting to see if anything else pops up.

" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

I can't find anything.....This is definitely drug related kidnapping, rivals, family feud, no one gets kidnapped by men in vests with rifles, a horse racing feud is just a polite way to phrase it.  If he wasn't on the radar then, he will be now.

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

El Toro Negro
That guy is the owner of El Cadate. That horse raced the likes of El Nuevo Commandate colorado, El Gato Americano texas, and El Panama Wes i think arizona. Im pretty sure those races had big money involved. I heard rumors that the owner of el cadate just picked up and left after the race against el gato americano. He didnt pay up.

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Pariente
No, the owner of El Cadete is Cuadra Jr, the owner also has a chain of seafood joints in Colorado. El Nuevo Comandante is Cuadra Los Gallitos,  he also is in the restaurant biz. Venden tacos, it's a lucrative business I guess. I think he is the one he skipped out on paying his debt on a big time race. Heard it was big money. How he is still standing is unknown. Most all these guys have strong arms to get paid. Rumor was one of his brothers got popped for moving weight as well. That was a few years ago. All these guys are in Colorado. Laberinto has some corridos on them as well. Panama Wes is from Arizona that I know of, Cuadra R/R and Botello.

El corrido de Tacos Junior is, Laberinto sings it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0bVERfynQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Sinaloa in Denver news

Awesome info. I know there is/was one of the kids from the old LFM up here. My aunt was a victims advocate in a case involving them. Lotta meth up here. I wish there was more info on what cartels are in what cities, who is in charge, etc.