Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Siskiyou_Kid

Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

César Alberto Acosta Cháirez/ and or César Alberto Acosta Chávez was gunned down at approximately 10:30 this Monday morning in Culiacán's Barrancas neighborhood.

Gunmen opened fire with AK-47's leaving approximately 40 shell casings in 7.62 x 39mm scattered on the floor at the upscale shopping center.

Acosta Cháirez was arrested in Mazatlan in 2005, along with 4 other gunmen, including Gonzalo Inzunza Inzunza, el Macho Prieto, for illegally carrying military weapons. They were all released shortly afterward, although Acosta Cháirez apparently had an order for his apprehension at the time of his death.

He was found with a .38 super pistol in his hand as he lie dead. A white Volkswagen Beetle was parked out front with the door open, and music playing.

http://www.noticiastgp.com/news/noticia-display.php?nota=130282¶m=1
http://riodoce.mx/narcotrafico-2/el-destino-de-sicario
http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/noticias/default.asp?IdArt=14397735&IdCat=17402&sl=1

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

jlopez
I just looove stories with a happy ending. Brings tears to my eyes.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Today his brother, Omar Aristeo Acosta Chairez, was found dead in the Culiacan jail, where he had been locked up after being found with a stolen Nissan Altima last year.

http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/noticias/default.asp?IdArt=14407676&IdCat=17402&sl=6

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

nacho

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

slayer421
Ha ha....amen nacho!! But that damn penny candy is too good to stop at one!

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

El Plata
So who was the guy and what did he do to get a green light put on his head? He must have been somewhat important was he with Chapo's faction? I take it he worked under Macho Prieto? It seems like ever since Chapo's capture CDS is going through their own internal cleansing. I wonder if El Licenciado or El Mayo gave the green light? Has it ever been established who gave the "ok" to kill El Bravo? I know there were a lot of rumors about Chapo's capture being his downfall but was it ever established who ordered the hit or even how they got close enough to pull it off? Bravo had to have an inclination it was coming.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Siskiyou_Kid
Bravo was killed by Licenciado's people, along with a number of other CDS operatives who were connected to Chapo.

The media keep saying Acosta Chairez was under Chapo, but he was busted with Macho Prieto in 2005, and Macho Prieto was Mayo's guy.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Tijuano
Siskiyou_Kid wrote
Bravo was killed by Licenciado's people, along with a number of other CDS operatives who were connected to Chapo.

The media keep saying Acosta Chairez was under Chapo, but he was busted with Macho Prieto in 2005, and Macho Prieto was Mayo's guy.
I gotta ask, do you or anyone else think that Lic is trying to get control of Chapos crew, or will he "obey" Chapo´s Jrs?

I just don´t see how this guy will remain under orders from Chapo´s sons.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

elcienporcien

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

They called this guy el chikyspy he was in charge of one of the colonies in morelos

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

You know, I thought Chapo and Licenciado ran separate crews, so Chapo's kids shouldn't be an issue. Still, I can't see Licenciado taking orders from anyone.

I do think that El Bravo's death had something to do with Chapo's capture, but it could be a power struggle.

Whatever the case, CDS is cleaning house, and Chapo's people appear to be taking the brunt, even in La Tuna.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Maddy

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Siskiyou_Kid
El Bravo's body showed extensive signs of torture and he had six bullet holes in his head.

But I think you're right. The most obvious explanation is that he should have had a ring of security to warn Chapo that the Marina and DEA were coming for him.

So is Licenciado cleaning house of Chapos people to make room for his own people and faction or is he doing it on orders from Chapo and his sons? I am sure Chapo's sons want revenge on those members who allowed their father to be captured. But I could also see Licenciado killing them in order to start fresh with his own people in place.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Siskiyou_Kid
El Licenciado has lost people too, so it's a difficult story. Whatever the case, it appears internal, despite murmurs about the Carrillos coming back.

I do think with Chapo gone the Carrillos are making a push to take back the rest of Chihuahua.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

pilot
I can't figure the idea of the Carrillos taking back the rest of Chih, they don't have the power and money

I know what you mean. When Ugly Betty was busted in Nayarit with an AK and a kilo of coke it seemed obvious that whatever money Amado had amassed is gone, and nobody has heard from the viceroy in years.

When you guys mention the Carrillos are you referring to Viceroy or have other family members taken the reign? Is Viceroy leading the cartel or Is Cesar Carrillo Leyva "El Gato" considered the leader?
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

Siskiyou_Kid
I think most people are in agreement that Juan and Julio Cesar Carrillo Leyva are managing things. It's been rumored for years the viceroy is not well. The kids had a reputation in Navolato for being a couple of half wits with too much money and guns.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel gunman killed in Culiacán supermarket

You guys have it all mixed up this is MANUEL GARIBAY ajustes de cuentas el chikispy was rumored to set up his other son el Mikey and his partner who got murdered in a meeting remember el macho Prieto also took out el Gordo
1234