Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Moros

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Moros

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

I was looking for more background and there is an El Sexto named Julio Cesar Olivas Torres who was listed by the PGR in 2010 as number two in their list of the 10 most wanted in Mexico.

That Sexto was arrested in Guerrero, Chihuahua this year and was identified as a plaza boss and enforcer for the New Juarez Cartel in that municipality.

It seems odd that an individual with identical first names and surnames would have the same nickname, although it could be coincidence.

http://www.omnia.com.mx/noticias/cartel-de-juarez-opera-con-14-encargados-de-plaza/

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Texan24
I don't recall El Sexto being detained. Can you share a link of his capture?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Moros

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

It's always interesting and cinematic when high level players (the only kind that would be detained abroad) are arrested overseas.....We are so used to the plaza bosses and even Chapo Guzmanes captured in their areas of influence, it's a change of pace, when they are in Italy, traveling Europe, while on Interpol's most wanted.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

So, do you think El Sexto actually works for remnants of the Juarez Cartel or La Linea, and the press misidentified his affiliation now, or do you think his allegiance was misidentified previously? I know that a lot of CDJ plaza bosses jumped to Gente Nueva when Chapo went to war, so people who were previously La Linea became allied with CDS, but this appears not to be the case with El Sexto.

I don't know what to think, because his nephew was identified as a plaza chief for La Linea in several small municipalities in Chihuahua, when El Sexto ordered his execution in January of 2016 as a reprisal for the murder of three young PRI workers by the nephew, which El Sexto was angry about because it heated up the plaza.

Texan24, I guess I misread a story that I thought reported his arrest in March, it just says he was the plaza boss for Vicente Guerrero, and not arrested. Two other La Linea bosses were reported to have been arrested in that story, Carlos Arturo Quintana, El 80, and Cesar Raul Gamboa Sosa, El Cabo.

http://nortedigital.mx/descabezan-al-cartel/
http://nortedigital.mx/matan-a-lider-de-la-linea/

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Texan24
El Sexto has always worked for La Linea. He is the plaza boss in Guerrero, La Junta, Matachi, and Temosachi and his nephew El Chato also operated in that area but Sexto is the top dog in that area. When Chato heated up la plaza his uncle ordered the hit on him and also those who paricipated in the act.

I always laugh when you guys on bb say the remenmants of La Linea. You guys need to understand that this is a very deep organization. This group has complete control of the Chihuahua border, there are very few chapos operating in Juarez, if they are operating they are lowkey but still much some weight. In the the sierra they control a good chunk of it, from Ncg down to Creel and  cells have been moving into Guachochi. Also operating in Jimenez and have people working in Camargo in Southern Chihuahua. Yes, La Linea has lost Parral and part of la sierra and dont have much people in Delicias but after a war they had they came up with the upper hand.

Also El 80 and El Cabo were not arrested. It was a haux to heat off the embarrasment El 80 has made of the government. Back in Feb he was about to be detained but he called Los Linces and was rescued in Flores Magon. Both of the guys are highly respected within in the organization. Everyone in Namiquipa and Cuauhtemoc know both these guys are free and operating.

http://www.oem.com.mx/elmexicano/notas/n4124992.htm

http://titularesparral.com/Inicio/2016/03/29/no-cree-fiscal-que-el-cabo-y-el-80-hayan-sido-detenidos/

Re: Sinaloa Cartel enforcer arrested in Milan, Italy

Ciro
 i highly doubt this guy was on vacation.  Italy well is Italy and there would be good reason for him to be there.  Thats where chapo learned to tunnel....