Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

1234567 ... 9

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Handsome_devil
Lmao@ Tijuano.

Everyone knew when it first mentioned that a 33 year old mexican arrested  for drug trafficking in Amsterdam  was Chino. Only you would think it was your beloved EngeπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

http://noticias.univision.com/article/1788056/2014-01-03/mexico/noticias/detienen-en-holanda-a-presunto-sicario-de-joaquin-el-chapo-guzman

Univision is running with it, but they do say "no official confirmation" from authorities, only the Rio Doce version of the story...

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Misael
It's not really a big deal if it is him. The only reason people make him out to be a big deal is because of all the corridos and bs. Did he really think he could get away with living in the U.S, flaunt his wealth, travel around the world etc... and not raise some flags? It was just a matter of time.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

ToPHeR
Does anyone know if Amsterdam was his final destination? Was he coming from S America and going to Amsterdam? That would mean he flew from Mexico to S America to Amsterdam instead of a direct flight. I thought Chino always flew private jet? LOL

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

ToPHeR
Mainboard theories:

    The rumor is that El Chino had one of Archivalo Guzman's best friend's killed in Culiacan on the 20th of December, This cause Archivaldo to put a finger on El Chino when he left from el D.F. and that is why he was captured in Holland.

    **Cali's Very Own**
    January 3, 2014 at 1:27 PM

    Relax stupid people chapo and mayo are not at war el mayo is giving up alot of his people cause for serafin and vicentillo and also because of the new aliance with la mochomera los antrax were the ones who killed most of the mochomos when they went to war ...
    January 3, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

loks1987
I don't know if it has anything to do with it but the time difference is 9 hr ahead from the west coast
JMB

Good. The Euros don't play that shit. He should have stayed in Mexico.
JMB

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

JMB
Yeah, yeah ... and Mexican traffickers? No morals and a bunch of animals with no regard to life. Mexicans killing Mexicans. I haven't seen a band of gringos yet doing it. Stop blaming others for your own lack of morals, justice, and pathetic corruption.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

nacho

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

El Doble J
Have any of you ever thought about why a picture of Chino has never been released before? Practically every one of the main narcos in Culiacan gets dimed out on pictures by people of their own. Yet for some odd reason Chino's picture has never been released on social media like the others. There's countless pictures of Chapo's and Mayo's family, all the Antrax, Torres faction, Beltran family, etc.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

still not confirmed but getting a little closer  below from ASSOCIATED PRESS

By ALICIA A. CALDWELL and ADRIANA GOMEZ LICON Associated Press Jan 3, 2014, 4:54 PMA U.S. federal law enforcement official says a suspected top enforcer for the powerful Sinaloa Cartel has been arrested in Amsterdam's airport on drug charges he is facing in Southern California.The law enforcement official said Friday Jose Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa was captured in the Netherlands. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official wasn't authorized to discuss the case.Dutch border police said they arrested a 33-year-old Mexican man on Tuesday after he arrived at Amsterdam's Airport Schiphol from South America. Police didn't release his name citing privacy laws, but said he was arrested at the request of U.S. authorities. The man is held in a Dutch jail.Authorities say Arechiga is a top enforcer for Ismael Zambada, who co-heads the Sinaloa organization along with Joaquin Guzman..

a mainboarder sent this:

Mini Lic posted somthing to his instagram along the lines of Rodrigo takes the fight to the enemy and has earned the confidence of the Zambada family and Sinaloa supports him. I think El Chino Antrax has been captured

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

ok thanks adam....the story was off an RSS  I saw the same story in many dutch papers.

I looked at my emails and the first one I privately rec was jan 1st 3:37AM  so it was just after midnight new years that someone sent me an email, which is pretty amazing how fast someone sent it.

then 2 hours later I received one thru mainboard to my attention and it just stated:

CHINO ATRAX CAPTURED

I blew it off but the at around 6AM mountain time another but in the general mailbox so I posted it, and that is on mainboard.