Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

123456 ... 9

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

elcienporcien

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
Thanks a lot, I´ll post it on mainboard right now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
Kid:

Hope you don´t mind me using your translation on mainboard. I´ll add it up with Riodoce´s version.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
I wonder what makes them think it is Chino Antrax, I know Riodoce has some good sources, but besides him being 33(or so), what else indicates it is in fact Chino and not another narco, what other known narcos are in the same age group right now?

When I read the report of an 33 year old Mexican wanted for drug trafficking who was arrested in Amsterdam, the first name that came to my mind wasn´t Rodrigo Arechiga, but Fernando Sanchez Arellano(he´s more like 37-39).

I don´t see any indication of it being Inge, just wondering how they know it could be Chino without any official report.

BTW, how many of Mayo´s people have gone down lately? Serafin, Macho Prieto, and now Chino Antrax? could it be that Serafin gave up Chino? is Chino so important to the US?

Any ideas?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

K_Mennem
I do not think this is real but maybe I am a skeptic.

Chivis said she heard about it on Tuesday, yet he posted a video to his Instagram on Wednesday....but I also do not believe that Instagram is really his. Maybe he has someone do it for propaganda to boost his image, but I do not think that is him in most of those photos.

I think everyone gets caught up in the excitement of being able to follow a "real life narco" on instagram and twitter, but do yall really think this guy does professional photo shoots every other week between wacking people?

Maybe his model-double was the one arrested in Amsterdam getting ready for a photo shoot with a bunch of Antrax gear.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Like K said, I doubt those twitter pages are real. For all we know it could be a rival putting them out there like that. Stranger things have happened, like leaving bodies of random people off the street with mantas to heat up a plaza, car bombs, etc... Why not create a fake twitter? You gotta remember these guys raid people's houses and take laptops or whatever else they can find.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Pariente
I do think the instagram where he allows 100K followers is his, but he only posts certain pictures. He does have another private one where he doesn't allow anyone likely outside of his circle in. It would not be far fetched for him to have somone post pictures for him on his public one. He has kind of gained " celebrity status " and his groupies follow him hardcore now. Right when Serafin was arrested in Nogales I did see some of the narco jr's quiet down on their posts and start to delete their old ones and make new ones on IG.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Dutchy
Unfortunately the dutch media are quite careless about what goes on in Mexico.
Hopefully they manage to hold him and give him over to the Americans.
Sure didn't expect a guy like that to get caught in this crappy no good country although Amsterdam sure fits a criminal I guess.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

what time on wed did he post the instagram?

I am with you I sat on the story because I wanted just one more INDEPENDANT source to confirm.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Pitufo

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

got it....notice the instagram says it was posted yesterday.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

K_Mennem
 Chivis- Im not a big instagram guy, so I may have missed it, but I do not see a time stamp.

As far as the legitimacy of the photos, if you take about 10 minutes to really look at the details you can see the irregularities. Most of the photos make you think its the same man because of the blurred face and the ring. In at least one photo, the ring is on the wrong hand (a photo shop error). In other photos, the hands are cut off right at the fingers (they didnt take the time to photo shop the ring on so said screw it and cropped the photo). In some photos, the hand is plain photo shopped onto the body.

Whoever is the focus of the photos does have scars on his hands as well as distinctive hair on one side of hand. If this was really who it portrays to be, why blur the face? Everyone knows who it is and he wants to flaunt it right?

Well its a lot easier to use someone else for all the fancy photos and just blur the face and pretend.

Again, maybe Im just a skeptic. Im not trying to argue with anyone just letting you know how I came to my conclusion its a fraud in one way or another.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

question:  tho big news in Mexico....would something like a capture of a high profile drug trafficking figure be news in Europe?  I don't think so.

it did break with the little story yesterday.  it says "this week" for the capture.  if he posted the video yesterday K is correct it doesn't match.  if that is his account..

and last question.  when I send emails from china to US it has china time which is 16 hrs difference.  what happens when you post an instagram from Europe but your account is from Mexico...what time does it post?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

K_Mennem
Just got the Stratfor email about the issue. Doesnt tell us really anything we dont know but wanted to share.

Strategic Monitoring Alert: Sinaloa-Affiliated Enforcer Group Leader Reportedly Arrested
January 3, 2014 | 1743 GMT

On Dec. 31, Dutch authorities arrested Jose Rodrigo "El Chino Antrax" Arechiga Gambo, a leader of an enforcer group for the Sinaloa Federation known as Los Antrax, at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rio Doce reported Jan. 2. However, the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee (military police) have confirmed only that an unnamed 33-year-old Mexican national was detained at the airport at the request of U.S. authorities. U.S. authorities have not reported the arrest of Arechiga -- Rio Doce is currently the only Mexican news outlet reporting that the man arrested is Arechiga.

If Arechiga was indeed arrested in the Netherlands, it would mark another substantial blow against the Sinaloa Federation in recent weeks following the Dec. 18 death of Gonzalo "Macho Prieto" Inzunza Inzunza in a gunfight with the Mexican military in Puerto Penasco, Sonora state, and the Dec. 11 murder of Jesus Gregorio "R-5" Villanueva Rodriguez in Hermosillo, Sonora state. More specifically, Arechiga's arrest would be a direct loss for Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada, one of the top leaders of the Sinaloa Federation who employed Los Antrax.

It is unusual for so many high-level Mexican crime bosses in a specific organized crime group to fall at the hands of rivals or authorities in such a short period of time. Like Inzunza and Villanueva, Arechiga would have overseen Sinaloa Federation's territorial conflicts within their stronghold of northwestern Mexico against rival crime groups such as those derived from the former Beltran Leyva Organization. Therefore, Arechiga's arrest could further affect the Sinaloa Federation's ability to control territory in states such as Sonora, Sinaloa and Baja California, possibly inviting further organized crime-related violence should Sinaloa Federation rivals see this arrest as an opportunity to vie for territorial control.

It is also not known why Arechiga would be in the Netherlands, whether for criminal reasons or unrelated travel. However the port city of Rotterdam is a major point of entry for illicit drugs into Europe and has been growing in importance for the drug trade as Spanish and Portuguese authorities have been more active in deterring smuggling of illicit drugs to their countries. In this case, it would not be surprising for a Mexican drug trafficker to conduct illicit business in the Netherlands.