Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

1234 ... 9

Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

_The Magician_

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Siskiyou_Kid
Wow, so maybe all those jet-setting photos of Chino Antrax from instagram are legit.

This is big news. I wonder if he was trying to move product through Europe and if they busted anyone with him connected to CDS.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
Another one goes down.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
BTW, great find! taking this to mainboard right now!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

aguiniga12
People online are saying that he was already let go.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

I wouldn't be surprise. Holland has an interesting legal system, where money and society connections can solve problems.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
Could you give me any links?

I´m trying to find more info on this before posting it on mainboard but haven´t found anything besides the Riodoce report.

Thanks!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

readers have sent me this story for two days.  But this is the only source I was sent....
anyone find a supporting source?

I don't have links but i follow this guy online, that i think is connected with all those culiacan people... so i wouldn't doubt what he says is true...

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
Ah, ok ,thanks!

As Chivis said, I just can´t find anything online other than this post by Riodoce and all the copy-paste of Blogdelnarco.

I´ll wait till I can get another reputable source.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam I check several of the English language Dutch news and also the Dutch section of the Telegraph, and nothing.  I checked Tuesday, Wed and today...nothing.

so though I think RioDoce is usually a good source, it is not a good sign that Dutch papers have nothing, and no second reliable source in Mexico.

thanks Adam!

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

adam

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

Tijuano
Thanks!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Hitmen, "El Chino" Anthrax is Captured in the Netherlands

War criminals are different than people who have no outstanding Interpol warrant, and may be tenuously linked to some group.

The laws vary from province to province, and in Holland authorities are unlikely to hold someone without the complainant addressing the court. The DEA would have little sway, compared to other European countries, like Britain or Spain.