Side Effects of Krocodil

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Sleep
How you know it's krocodil, not pcp or something else?
Just asking because I've seen this video without any references to crocodile drug.
O te alineas o te mueres.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, even drunks act like this sometimes, but you can hear her neighbors say she shoots heroin and smokes crack, so it's not a stretch.

Whatever the case, sometimes people under the influence of narcotics look like the zombie apocalypse.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

El?2012
just looks like the welfare line to me
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

mexico confirmed its first case in Puerto Vallarta a couple weeks ago.  an 18 year old girl in pretty bad shape.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Siskiyou_Kid
I read about the girl in PV.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

nacho

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Tacuache
Don't you get like retard strength on PCP?

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Baggy
she was huffing paint. this video has been relabled 50 times. has NOTHING to do with desomorphine.shes got paint allover her legs n arms... she may have done in unintentionally being in a confined space with fumes everywhere..give it 10yrs and the anti marijuana lobby will label this vid the effects of pot.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Siskiyou_Kid
So what's the deal with desomorphine? I understand that it's easily made using Tylenol 3 with codeine, which is over-the-counter in many countries, and the conversion increases the the sense of euphoria in users if it's injected.

However it's been well known in the medical community for well over 50 years that injecting codeine causes abscesses, leading to gangrene and staph if left untreated, so why the new hysteria?

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

TucoBenedictoJuanMariaRamirez
^ Because the way they cook or prepare it
Desomorphine the drug isn't dirty at all, it's all the inactive cuts they use while fixing up the solution for injection that fuck up there body

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

K_Mennem

It is popular in Russia and neighboring countries because of the lack of heroin. Addicts took to cooking up codeine pills with gasoline and other chemicals to get the similar high.

US media has caused a scare everytime something that could possibly be krokodil appears. Most of the cases, if not all in the US and Mexico, have turned out to be something else.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, plenty of junkies get severe staph infections from shooting black tar........................................

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Dicklick1
JMB

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

JMB
Let those junkies kill themselves. If they are that stupid in their quest to get high ....
JMB

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

JMB
There's no lack of heroin in Russia. 80% of Russia is located in SE Asia. They're right next to Iran for chrissakes! Iran has the highest quality heroin in the world. (No, not that black tar crap but what's known as China white from Opium).

What are you? EstadoUnidense? C'mon fella buy a map.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

Dicklick1

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

_Jack

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

K_Mennem
Has nothing to do with a map, it doesnt work that easily JMB.

Russia is actually good at preventing trafficking of select things, lately that is heroin.

Re: Side Effects of Krocodil

K_Mennem
I bought that map. Iran is not in SE Asia as it turns out and the rural parts of Russia affected most by this drug are thousands of miles away from Iran and China. Interesting huh.
12