Sicario gets killed on treadmill

Mica
ValorporTamaulipas

Cuernavaca, Mor.- Up to the gym located in a commercial plaza on Domingo Diez Avenue, a subject arrived to shoot one of the users twice.

He is shot twice in the gym

Two shots in the head took the life of the man in the hospital "José G. Parres", where he was transferred after being attacked in the gym in the square near Paseo del Conquistador.

The attack happened at 5:50 p.m. yesterday, inside the “Smart Fit” gym located in the plaza, on the avenue in question.

Witnesses of the aggression commented that the victim named Rubén "V", 24, was exercising on the treadmills when a subject arrived carrying a gun and shot him twice in the head.

The attacker fled mocking the security

The attacker managed to escape by mocking the security of the place while Rubén was transferred to the General Hospital of Cuernavaca "José G. Parres", where he died minutes later from the injuries he suffered.

According to the authorities, the deceased today was a member of a criminal group, determining that the aggression was direct, so that personnel of the State Attorney General's Office (FGE) conducted an expert report as part of the investigations.

Around six o'clock in the afternoon, a lone subject entered the premises, pulled out the gun and fired twice

Background. Authorities link the victim with a criminal group.

Unofficial: The victim would be "El Manitas" Sicario of "El Maya"

Re: Sicario gets killed on treadmill

Parro
Mica, lol.

How many cartel get killed in gyms?

It's like I need to stay in shape, while I get everyone else out of shape.

Even El Chapo wanted a treadmill.

Too much storefront and mirrors to hide. Crazy.

(by the way, how do you get so many pictures in a post?  always out of space on Nabble, where I have to post in multiple parts, due to the photos? thanks Mica)

@Parro I know right, it's hard enough to train regularly.  I was able to get all of the pictures in by changing the size to the medium setting.

On a side note about cartel members training, La Barbie was known for taking steroids and supposedly owned a gym in Acapulco when BLO gave him the keys to the city.  Also in the last few years of freedom for Chino Anthrax also, he was supposedly taking steroids and lifted daily.  I don't have links to support this, it's just social media chatter, etc...
MX

Re: Sicario gets killed on treadmill

MX
Do you guys know how sicarios' schedules work? At least from the CDG in Matamoros, I've heard through chatter that they work in 24-hour intervals. Meaning that they have to work 24-hours straight, but then they have the following 24-hours off, etc. Sicarios that are high on drugs can work for longer (let's say 48 hours), so they get that time off after their shift. That gives them enough time to go to the gym if they so choose to. Don't quote me on this, but if anyone has heard a similar thing please let me know.

In Matamoros, I recalled back in Osiel's and Tormenta's era that several sicarios / policemen practiced boxing, mainly at Club de Boxeo Jorge Rosales (Sección 16 neighborhood). Tormenta's son, George Cardenas (Facebook profile linked), was an avid boxer too. I trained boxing in Matamoros at that gym and often saw these folks there.

I was under the assumption that sicarios are given assignments and basically on call.
MX

Re: Sicario gets killed on treadmill

MX
I should have rephrased differently. I'm talking more about foot soldiers in that case. The cartel's gunmen roaming around the city.