Sicario Burned Alive Video

EL Gordo
http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/05/video-de-un-sicario-en-llamas.html#more

You guys wanted to see a sicario suffer and die so bad here it is....

Re: Sicario Burned Alive Video

EL Gordo
Vids needs to buffer a lot so you might need to wait a few minutes before being able to see the whole thing.

Re: Sicario Burned Alive Video

ovemex
@El Gordo,

Sorry, but This video has been around for a long long time. Actually, I think it was even posted by El Grande Goat Horn/Chivo quite a while back (he was trying to get info on where it may have been videoed)..

I checked it out on internet back then and found it under a Human Rights site. I honestly don't remember where it was reported filmed, but it was supposedly the "lynching" of a rapist.

Re: Sicario Burned Alive Video

kylesam
The video was made in Guatemala jaja

Re: Sicario Burned Alive Video