Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

manuel2984ny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSFW-0i8k8
Minh : "I have been waiting since early this morning to transfer power to you."

Tin: "There is no question of your transferring power. Your power has crumbled. You cannot give up what you do not have."

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

Nutcase
Anybody know who that Don Miguel guy from Guerrero Is from this video about 23 mins into it? He's from in or Near san Vicente...

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

does the series seem worthwhile?
i posted it on main page.  but without viewing it

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

manuel2984ny
This post was updated on .
the series is pretty damn good, the parts with Don Miguel are interesting, there have been interviews with traffickers before, but this stands out. for 1, Don Miguel doesn't hide his identity and he shows a bit of his personal relationships with his workers, family, hitmen and potential allies.

Don Miguel timestamps:

00:54 giving out toys to local kids, although he is a trafficker, what he says to the children is a sad reality for too many kids.

18:59 harvesting the poppy gum, patrolling his turf

30:38 refining the heroin, conducting business with a different organization

42:25 death and training his gunmen to kill
Minh : "I have been waiting since early this morning to transfer power to you."

Tin: "There is no question of your transferring power. Your power has crumbled. You cannot give up what you do not have."

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

now I think i will give it a go!  thanks

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

I watched 4 episodes over the weekend.  It's a really good show and makes you think.  Anyone know who the Don Miguel fellow is?  The show makes him seem big, but not too big.  Everyone wants to be a star!