Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

manuel2984ny

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

Nutcase
Anybody know who that Don Miguel guy from Guerrero Is from this video about 23 mins into it? He's from in or Near san Vicente...

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

does the series seem worthwhile?
i posted it on main page.  but without viewing it

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

manuel2984ny

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

now I think i will give it a go!  thanks

Re: Showtime series on Heroin (interesting footage of Guerrero traffickers)

I watched 4 episodes over the weekend.  It's a really good show and makes you think.  Anyone know who the Don Miguel fellow is?  The show makes him seem big, but not too big.  Everyone wants to be a star!