Shootouts in Camargo and Miguel Aleman

leChef

Streets were blocked in usual fashion with hijacked trucks and a shootout between Mexican armed forces and the gulf cartel ensued.  I do not know the background as of now, but one sicario got killed and 3 arrested is what social media reports.

Re: Shootouts in Camargo and Miguel Aleman

leChef
Apparently the gunmen were protecting a priority objective defined by the government, but I do not know which one. Not many left on that original list anyways.

Re: Shootouts in Camargo and Miguel Aleman

Negro Torro
There were also shootout in Reynosa as well.

Re: Shootouts in Camargo and Miguel Aleman

Itzli
Valor Tamaulipeco posted Reforma's report but mentioned in the headline that the hitmen were under "El Primito". However, no additional information was reported.

Re: Shootouts in Camargo and Miguel Aleman

leChef
Thanks Itzli.

El Primito is the plaza boss of Camargo so that makes sense.