Shootout in Culiacan

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
https://mobile.twitter.com/foxky09/status/1185031111568543744

The city as of now is still under complete control of organized crime

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
It's confirmed. Ovidio has been released.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Confirmed by NY Times too.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
Jesus, that's a big ass convoy. I wonder where all those people came from? We can talk of hundreds if not thousands of armed to the teeth sicarios. Probably people of Mayo, Chapitos, Guano etc. How is it even possible to walk like that through a state capital? Now we know who runs Sinaloa and it's not the government.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
https://mobile.twitter.com/codigo_negro/status/1185037468984336384

Peep this. It seems they were out numbered no doubt. Oh definitely. It seems like they organized rapidly. Probably from every faction/family all around the city and it’s out skirts.
Wonder why a shit show like this wasn’t realized the day chapo got caught

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80

I agree with you hard to believe Ovidio was just captured in a random patrol stop or whatever the statement was.

There is a video of SEDENA Special Reaction Force shooting at Sinaloa sicarios

I believe this operation got out of hand the government is going to send reinforcements to Culiacan. Policía Federal Fuerzas Speciales will be sent plus other contingencies Navy, Army

Still no word on Ivan Archivaldo

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Good work by everyone situation is very fluid

Very bad look on AMLO

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
From one of the audios the hitman said that Ivan was safe and they were just looking to get ovidio back
Seems like both were involved.
Most likely the hit men will retreat back to the rugged terrain of what are the mountains in sinaloa along with the bosses. By the time back up arrives they’ll have left the coty

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Banned User
This picture was taken when Ovidio was striking a deal
with the government to stop the violence in Culiacan

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
"I believe this operation got out of hand the government is going to send reinforcements to Culiacan. Policía Federal Fuerzas Speciales will be sent plus other contingencies Navy, Army"

Char, like they did in Michoacan?

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
https://mobile.twitter.com/VvDiegov/status/1185047690092175360

Massive convoy being spotted in a blvd in culiacan most cars appear to be stolen

https://mobile.twitter.com/1chieflotsadoe/status/1185044113210642433

Sicarios over radio frequency give notice to the fact that their boss was freed and thanks them for their support of the fact

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Chubby214
That is alot of people, government never stood a chance, El Niño zumbada was right when he said that everybody in Culiacán was connected to the drug trade you couldn’t escape it

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
Absolutely. That goes with all northern states only difference here is they showed it or was simply better covered. Social media is good

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

MediaNocheXXX
Who ever ordered just 30 soldiers to take part in such an operation should at the very least be demoted, It's no wonder mex gov is seen as a joke, so pathetic.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Banned User
Good point Media noche

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

They did push back when Chapo was getting hit in Culi, but they actually caught him in Mazatlan.

The thing is they can go in with 30 trucks, and 10 blackhawks, but the punteros will see them.  And it will make a mess.  Like what happened today.

if anyone doubted they have power in Culiacan, there is no need any longer.  But, the next step is this is an international news story, and an embarrassing one, just like the prison escape. This will put pressure to go for Ivan, Alfredo, and Ovidido.  And more so, the people in Culiacan, this was never part of the "bargain", this is a different level for the citizens, and cracks will start to show when the people don't follow the program as well.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Valor

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
I never doubted Los Menores had power no doubt they are sending a message let’s not forget the Culiacan ambush in 2015 I think

I think El Mayo also supported Los menores current support

I agree J
I wAs going to ask you if this is the beginning of the end of the Guzman clan ?

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

I think it puts a lot of pressure on the US government, and the Mexican authorities to send a stronger message, because Los Menores sent one today.  The ambush in Culiacan with "El Kevin" was in 2017, I believe.
12345678