Shootout in Culiacan

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

deelucky1

escaped from alcatraz

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

ElGrandeRojo
I.suppose it could be one of those other party's you mention, but the US has the most motive IMO, Chapo's money, and I bet, the kids have some kind of evidence, that's working like a get out of jail free card...JMO
ElGrandeRojo

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

so chapitos and AMLO will not lay the first brick for the two universities in Badiraguato ?? i was so looking foward to that .

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Banned User

Deelucky is BACK YAY!!!!

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

El Guero
I'm relatively new to this but it seems to me a lot of these tactics were borrowed from Mencho and the tactics he employed when they tried to catch him.

It seems they're always building onto the tactics of one another's enemies but the only thing on this level Ive ever seen was from Mwncho when he lit the banks on fire and shut down the city.

A precedent had already been set by this incident with Mencho but the fact it has now been set at the Presidential level is absurd.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Banned User
This tactic of creating chaos was first used by CDG-Z military tactic guerrilla of creating havoc to escape comes I think from Israeli troops.

Just like in the NFL teams copy each other tactics that work.

Relatively calm in Jalisco seems like cockroach effect

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

fuchi wackala !!

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Banned User
#FuchiGuácala

Jajaja

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

It's more of a military tactic than something Mencho came up with.  The one thing all cartels have in common, their top mercenaries all received similar strategic training and as the US military experienced in the Middle East, urban warfare is now the dominant strategy.

Do terrorists/DTO have a better chance of survival in a big populated city or in the outskirts isolated from civilization?

I suppose it all depends, in the region and with these new rules of combat.  Inside the city seems to be the safest spot.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

North
Where is this picture coming from? Do you have names?

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Banned User
Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán after being released negotiating the release of Ovidio
Audio

https://mobile.twitter.com/LPueblo2/status/1186279497500430338

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
https://mobile.twitter.com/SinCensuraMx_/status/1186343252259037184
Negotiations for Ivan’s release
https://mobile.twitter.com/SinCensuraMx_/status/1186344524705984523
Confirms mayos support and negotiating ovidios release. Mentions that they will start killing soldiers and wives of theirs that have been abducted if ovidio isn’t released.
Soldiers are heard briefly as well telling the abducters to calm down that they are looking to negotiate
https://mobile.twitter.com/1chieflotsadoe/status/1185044113210642433
More sicarios mention that they are at their disposal on behalf of the man with the hat in other words mayo zambada

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Are these being released for self promotion?

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

ToPHeR
Exactly my thoughts too! Oromoty/marketing to boast their power

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char 80
Back in business
#Culiacan #Sinaloa

MUNICIPALITY SITE X PARACAIDIST GAFES AND BLAH BLAH BLAH ... OF THE BEST OF THE UNUSABLE
@SEDENAmx

AND THE SINALOA Cartel POSTER CONTINUES C / EXECUTED GOING THROUGH THE EGGS TO THAT INSTITUTION CAN ...

08:20 Finding Of Executed Encobijado in Fracc Hills of the Forest

Link https://mobile.twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/1187396172685537282