Shootout in Culiacan

1234 ... 8

Shootout in Culiacan

QUINTEROCULIACAN
I just got word from a family friend that there is a shootout going on in Culiacan right now, possibly in Humaya. Cuidado Raza!

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

zurita54
Word is Ivan might have been captured

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elgordo
Ivan supposedly captured

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elgordo
N they are basically setting culiacan to a hell hole if he is not released

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
They'll not gonna release him if they really have him. And I don't see him escaping like his father did. His lawyers will have to do everything in their power to keep him in Mexico. If they send him to US he'll probably get life...

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
Luis Alberto Díaz, from Línea Directa, indicated that it was the arrest of “a heavy man” that caused the shooting, as hitmen tried to free him and therefore opened fire on the Army in different parts of the capital of Sinaloa.

However, he did not confirm that the “heavy one” is Iván Archivaldo Guzmán.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elgordo
Captured I presume cuz they are on radio demanding release but knowing USA they are involved n a hell no hes being released

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char
The word according to La Voz del Pueblo Nuevo Laredo good Twitter account and insight is that Ivan Archivaldo Guzman was captured by MEXICAN Army Special Forces but yes all hell is breaking loose just like in the old days in Tamaulipas sicarios from different parts of Sinaloa like El Dorado ect are going to Culiacán to rescue Ivan Archivaldo

There is a radio frequency where Los Chapitos sicarios are making death threats against the Mexican Army saying free him or we will kill your families

Big military operation though los chapitos sicarios are using heavy weapons 50 cal ect

The Mexican Army is using also heavy fire arms

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

QUINTEROCULIACAN
Just got word that Ivan was killed and they're trying to get his body. Even El Mayo's people are involved.

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

ToPHeR

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
Ya, some are saying that he was killed others that he has been captured...

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char

Mexican Army Special Reaction Force is involved

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
They are saying that both Ivan and ovidio have been killed.
Guzamnes and mayos people are looking to recover the bodies. Huge blow if true

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elgordo
Ovidio was the one captured

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
https://twitter.com/LupitaJuarezH/status/1184965049334538240

They were shooting with the .50 cal against the military...

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char

Ivan Archivaldo blindfolded

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
There are prison escapes going on as well at a penal

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

Char
Prison escape In Sinaloa more than 39-40 prisoners

Road blocks burning of vehicles

All out war against the government

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

BBfollower
Char, are we sure that it's Ivan and not Ovidio? I keep reading that Ivan was killed and Ovidio captured...

Re: Shootout in Culiacan

elrojo
They are being freed by organized crime in the penal de aguaruto in culichi
1234 ... 8