Shootout in Chihuahua

FernDogg
Shootout in Uruachi between the Sinaloa Cartel and the Juarez cartel that lasted more than 8 hours before state and federal forces intervened.This was probably because of the kidnapping that happened on October 3 of the father of el Tigre here goes the link
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/10/20/cartel-shootout-mexican-border-state-lasted-eight-hours-troops-intervened/

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

two issues:

don't use breitart
don't use links in place of posts.... thank you

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

FernDogg
I'm sorry Chivis this is my first time posting. I've been a long time reader prob since like 2013 and I have nothing but respect for everything that you do and I honestly feel that BB is the only website that keeps it 100.Again I apologize and it won't happen again much love and respect from Dtown

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

ah, now you make me feel badly
it's ok that is why i left it up because you were new at it.  if you need help just email me or canadiana...

Paz

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

el Jesse James
Surprising how much more popular AK's are.. I can't stand the sight picture personally and atleast on the fixed stock WASR's that I've owned/shot, it's like old Mikhail designed it for midgets!! But I suppose a 5.45 or 5.56 collapsible/adjustable LOP stock model with a front/handguard mounted aimpoint or similar setup like that wouldn't be too shabby a rifle at all, apparently the new-ish railed dust covers like Texas Weapon Systems makes are pretty nice kit also. Larry Vickers trained with some Alpha group guys who were using those TWS railed covers so they must be sturdy enough to hold zero... regardless, give me a good ol' DI AR like god and Stoner intended anyday... I wouldn't turn down a SCAR or a actual real mil-spec 416 upper either tho if the price wasn't so crazy.

@Chivis - is the article inaccurate? Apparently that author ain't totally out the loop on this subject, but I know retired DEA/LE tend to exaggerate and/or don't always make for good accurate sources on narco topics...

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

TioChicles
I'd say that its probably because Breitbart journos and collaborators are extremely biased and sensationalist

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

Na it's because Brietbart's stories are sometimes bullshit and even if some stories aren't they steal others work {like BB's} crediting themselves.Also careful about posting Blog Del Narco's stories too,often bullshit.

Re: Shootout in Chihuahua

TioChicles
Gotcha!