Shoot out ?

Bullet 21
Has anyone heard of a shootout at the port of entry between Del Rio  and Acuna. Nothing has been reported as of yet. Any details would be appreciated.

Re: Shoot out ?

Are you an idiot?
nothing yet, where did you hear this from, any details?

Re: Shoot out ?

Are you an idiot?
Just go word there was no shootout, there was a shootout in Ciudada Acuna, MX a couple of days ago, but not at the POE.

Re: Shoot out ?

Bullet 21
Ok , thanks. A girl that works for me had told me about it Friday after lunch. She said she confirmed it with her friend whos father works at the poe. They had said the poe was shutdown due to a shootout. You know rumors get started though.

Re: Shoot out ?

Are you an idiot?
10-4, especially in Del Rio, they love the rumors. It's stupid.

Re: Shoot out ?

Traveling to Del Rio
I will be travelling to Del Rio in the following weeks and will be meeting with people from Acuna and a lady from Del Rio who is a missionary in Acuna.  She goes across the border daily and she has been real reliable.  Our Church has been going to Acuna for the last 10 years to help families in various colonias.  Obviously, we are not going this summer.

The shootout that is being reported in Acuna was downtown or in one of the colonias?

Thanks

Re: Shoot out ?

john b
Are you really that stupid to believe that? Hopefully not cause there are enough idiots in Del Rio.
vj

Re: Shoot out ?

vj
the shootout was closer to eagle pass

Re: Shoot out ?

griefer
is eagle pass that place on the indian reservation in the movies?