Server Down

buggs
Administrator
The server has been down for a second day and we have not been able to update, as soon as the server is back up and we have time, we will start updating.

Thank you!
Borderland Beat

Re: Server Down

drattler
Buggs Have come to rely on BB for info on Mx. I travel to Coahuila monthly have a huge interest in the status of Mx. I am willing to help out in anyn way appropiate,thank you for all the work that is being done,by you and the others.

Re: Server Down

ovemex
Administrator
Still no luck with the server...

I will start updating via FORUM as soon as I get out of work..

Re: Server Down

buggs
Administrator
Server is up, looks like we are intact. We should be back to business soon. Thank you for your patience and all the emails of concern.
Borderland Beat