Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

-Will be out by September with time served

-Judge cited several mitigating factors in his sentence

-Has been in custody since 2013

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zambada-sentence-20180320-story.html

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Siskiyou_Kid
Thanks for the update. When is Chino supposed to be sentenced?

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Mica
September!  Not bad, not bad at all!

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

elgordo
Makes me want to be a drug kingpin with a deal like that lol thats a pretty sweet deal any word on vicentillos case

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

I think April.

I mean, I don't see how he gets that deal without cooperation. He admitted to 100 kilos of cocaine.  But, I guess he gets a pass.  Or, I don't really know, I assume he is good to go home. He's the young, dumb son.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Mica
He’d be dumb not to stay and San Diego and live off the wealth.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

The day Serafin Zamabda Ortiz turned 2, a car bomb exploded outside his birthday party. When he was 9, just hours after he and his mother had left a Mazatlán hotel to treat an outbreak of the chickenpox, an assassin squad stormed inside, killing his grandparents, uncle and aunt. It’s what happens...

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-zambada-sentence-20180320-story.html

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

mmd604

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

ESLiero
  That shit is crazy, (on phone taps) for more that 100 kilos of coca and 1,000's lbs of weed and only get 5.5 Years in prison. It sounds like he ''snitched'' to save his ass, the FEDS have the documents to his case ''sealed'' and protected from prying-eyes also.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

deelucky1
Only means Zambadas are connected to big political figures !!

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

mr.browntown956

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. MZ is a gov informant and has been for the past 20 years. Why do you think he’s that protected? Because the gringos let him free.

He purposely sent his sons to jail inorder to avoid being killed by other cartels. Think about it. They spend no more than 10 years in jail, forfeit a fraction (250,000.00) of met proceeds. When they get out they will have the throne and the treasures. El Niño was cooperating along w his father when the greeenGos pulled a fast one on him and took him into custody in DF. El Niño will be out in the next 5 years. Not bad for someone who is el quinto mes son who is on record of trying to order high caliber guns/bombs/Grenades.

We all talk smack about capo ratting on they’re ppl. But hey, that’s the life. We all know what we do when we get In.
It’s Every vato for himself. Unos se van devolada, y otros ven como salvarse.

Chino anthrax was a pawn. He was getting to flashy and bringing too much attn to the cartel. In this bizness, too much attn brings too much heat.

El Niño was destined to take over for Mayo. Quinto mes is in the shadows and el Cheyo and chavo Felix are the soldiers moving tons of kilos through la Tia Juana and Sonora. Cheyo is now in line to lead the cartel once Mayo is no longer here.

Mayo has had a deal w the DeA. Have his kids in the us of A to remain alive. They do a couple of years, let the ppl think they’re getting something. When I’m reality this is all one big fucking game.

Deeeee said it best, Mayo has big connects on. Both sides of the border.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Usually you guys are on point, but respectfully, that is a very absurd theory, that ANY person in the Zambada line or Guzman line could pay off a federal judge, or a prosecutor.

The kid cooperated and they reduced his sentence, in no way did Mayo send his sons to the US.  They US Attorneys aren't going to go for a deal that doesn't benefit them, I mean, honestly, it shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how the justice system works.

They will catch Mayo, and they will use his sons info to do it.  Matter of time.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Cheyo is under indictment in San Diego, if he is caught, he will be sitting right in MCC with the rest of them.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

el Jesse James
They'll never catch Mayo. Azul neither. Or Rafa for that matter.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Rey zambada and vicentillo also got away with a little slap on the wrist.didnt they squeal ??how many canarys do you need.smells it only works for them.was i the only one that noticed vicentillo was about to drop the ball on the DEA and right after he was presented with a juicy deal he could not resist ?i mean i seen the justice system fail with lack of evidence but dont know if you can say the same here ??

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

deelucky1

Didnt he say travelled to arizona and canada ??im going act like this guy has no guns and he cant smuggle them to use them if he wanted !think i heard the ATF say how can they do there job ?whatever that means ..

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Rey Zamabada is still in prison, in the US.  He has been in custody in US and Mexico since 2008.  Vicentillo since 2009.  He still hasn't been sentenced, likely because he is still actively cooperating with investigations.  When it is all over Vicentillo will have served 25 years in prison.

The sensationalism isn't accurate.  They haven't been released, they told everything and made deals.  Same as Osiel Cardenas, and Javier Francisco Arellano.

The DEA set up Vicentilo. They played him.  CDS got too arrogant with that lawyer Humberto Castro Loya, and thought they could really make a deal with the DEA.

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Mica
J speaks the truth!

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

Hes the mexican whitey bulger it can be 10 years but such information isnt available .so it is public he is activeley being used for investigations ??no such thing unless you want to beleive the big fantasy !

Re: Serafin Zambada Ortiz sentenced to 66 months in custody

This is not about J
12