Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Char

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Char

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

This is almost without precedent......I remember in Veracruz, the two who were dismembered and tortured, with videos in cell phones, but publicly like this?  Something is up.

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

This is unheard of to me in this area.  The leader of this cell must be the same that is shooting up the place with banners about corruption.

juris
 I can not see it ending well for these poor guys.

This for the killing of el H2 and these are los mazatlecos not CJNG

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Char

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Char

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Mazaletcos are trying to keep the CJNG out of Nayarit, or regain their prior influence, so if this indeed misdirection to direct resources at CJNG, it would make sense.

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Itzli
Has anyone heard who's in charge of Los Mazatlecos after H2 got killed?

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

deelucky1
Navarete and veytia ordered H2 to get taken out !mazlatecos and juarez cartel control nayarit !

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

What does "Tripa" mean in this connotation?

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Uninformed
This post was updated on .
Tripa means gut in singular.

H9 you guys actually believe he is dead? When i heard the news i seriously doubt it. El General (humberto or Mario one of them two goes by that moniker) has been laying low for awhile even during the reign of Botas Blancas. That explains mazatlecos keeping loyalty to los beltranes. Also Chapo isidro might be the new face of the group to attract the heat, just like chapo did during the federation years and after. H1 was el chaguin lizarraga not Hector, hector was just el H just clarifying.

Edit - Some known characters from los H in nayarit are: El Aguila, el 7-9 and Comandante Cholo. They worked for H2 along with el comandante 80 who was killed unknown date. Im not aware if those individuals are alive. Heres the link to a corrido that mentions them (hope i dont get in trouble linking it) youtu.be/M-US5dgXsj4
The beltranes have many not known norteƱo bands making them corridos theres alot of info on them if you listen closely.

Edit: i hope the siedo agents make it out alive. It sucks having a family member kidnapped. Been through it back in 2010 and it was really bad. 7 years later we lost our family member anyways to somw thieves who robbed him in Mty.

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

BBfollower
Seems that they found the 2 seido agents executed...

Re: Seido Agents kidnapped in Jalisco

Mica
BBfollower wrote
Seems that they found the 2 seido agents executed...
Wow, seriously they found them dead?