Sean Penn on 60 Minutes

Mica
Anyone catch the 60 minute piece last night with Sean Penn talking Chapo?
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/why-sean-penn-wanted-to-interview-el-chapo

Penn is who we thought he is.

There are a lot of lines that saying, "Sean Penn says Mexican Government wants Penn in Cartel cross hairs."  He did not exactly say that, he answered yes to that which is different in my opinion.

It was a terrible piece with nothing new, but thought to share.

Re: Sean Penn on 60 Minutes

Maddy
This post was updated on .
That's all he's saying. Chapo wanted to be "on record". What the hell? Last time I checked he was in hiding or not granting interviews for the past 20yrs. There's more to this, or maybe it's just a simple, he did the interview cause Kate asked him to, and cause of lowering his guard cause of a woman, now he's caught.

Now on Chapos end, for now on the US and MX gov have his voice recorded and he will be found by voice recognition if hunted again. That was stupid of him. Nomas por una ruca se cayo. Chinga!!

Re: Sean Penn on 60 Minutes

Bajadrone-2