Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

joecousin2

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Sinaloa2256

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Sierreno

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Silent

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

el Spaceio
Sierreno wrote
..... Chapo has all the power and money to have the best of the best guarding him.......

USA spends $600-$800 BILLION per year on it's defense what the fuck is chapo going to do agianst that???

US Defense Budet

i don't understand why everyone in the world thinks USA Military is a joke you people need to get educated.

facts are USA can go into Mexico on info and kill him and the Mexican Government ain't gonna do a mutha fucking thing
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

WonderBread
No one tells the USA what to do!  We just DO IT

USA needs to set some more examples, especially in Mexico.

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

el Spaceio
them SEAL's died because they was in a chinook

3 questions about SEAL Team 6 crash
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

El Regio
Don Chapo? roflmao... The little 5' midget does not stand a chance against Seal team 6 or another regular American army unit. These cartels have money and people ready to die for them but they don't have anything as technologically advanced as the U.S. military. They have eyes everywhere, they can hit him and his rag tag mercenaries at anytime and they wouldn't even see it coming.

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Sierreno

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Sinaloa2256

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Brown Patriot 412
lol get his d**k out of your mouth you arent thinking clearly. How can you have respect for someone who is responisble for thousands of deaths. I hope Seal Team 6 blows away this POS and strings him up just like Escobar.
AJ

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

AJ
Good point 7 Guero.

You get it. I'm sick and tired of hearing all this conservative 'Save The World' and 'Destroy All The Bad Guys' Bullshit when it's these same assholes that got us into this situation to begin with.

The drug business is [A Business] that both the U.S. and Mexico make money from. It will never be won by either country and it will last for as long as drugs are made legal.

Americans need to shut up and accept part of the blame and talk about how we can solve the problem by legalizing marijuana and how the drug business can continue as a business and not a war.

The cartels will never be completely destroyed.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

AJ
@ Chivo

You are too much of a dreamer Chivo. Your ideas are way too radical. Keep dreaming my friend.

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

DURANGO1
I agree in principle that seal team six or any seal team could take Chapo down. my issue is at what cost? rumor is chapo's security detail is soldiers, so it'd be a firefight...only way to really not have any casualties is drones but then you run the risk of no Id'ing him and theories would abound. Bin Laden was in hiding with no actual support, nobody wanted him or knew he was there. Chapo on the other hand has his minions knowing where hes at and actually protecting him. Im sure if anybody has been to the sierra the minute some aircraft is spotted those radios are buzzingg...also once he is killed whose to say his cronies dont attack back. as someone here said before on by clave siete will they get him...to go pluck him out of haystack the cost is too high...life wise....does anyone really think the u.s. cares if chapo is caught? kinda like killing the ceo of a major company, you hate the product but cant live without it.

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

El Regio
Sierreno wrote
El Spaceio wrote
USA spends $600-$800 BILLION per year on it's defense what the fuck is chapo going to do agianst that???
The same thing he has been doing since he left jail at the turn of the century, hiding out compa. We can talk shit all day long but the man has illuded the government for 10+ years with help on both sides of the governement. Blame Mexico for all the problems in the world but shit lies on both sides of the fence.

facts are USA can go into Mexico on info and kill him and the Mexican Government ain't gonna do a mutha fucking thing
I am not agruing against your statement, it will likely happen as no one is invincible in that game.
Chapo isn't hiding out, even that Priests stated he knew where they could find him. At any moment the Govt. could pick him up but they don't because they protect him just like they do for the other cartels.
So don't think he has evaded capture because he is a bad ass, but rather because he has bribed corrupt pieces of shit govt. officials.
You are correct, Mexico wouldn't allow a US incursion, not for the time being at least. We will see what Peña Nieto allows or does to the leaders.

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Sinaloa2256
AJ

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

AJ
Exactly, If they kill El Chapo, he will become more popular then ever. They will view him as a 'Legend' in Mexico and Azul and Mayo will continue to run the Sinaloa Cartel.

If they kill Azul and Mayo, then Mexico will have a serious problem with thousands of disbanded CDS members who will spread and then a more dangerous type of war will explode and then the 'Cocksucker Zetas' will gain more power and Mexico will really be Fucked.

7, Don't pay attention to these conservative 'Pricks'. They don't understand the modern world. They are still stuck in their old ways.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

Fuck Chapo he's a fucking mutt just like any other piece of shit psycho. This pig brainwashed half of Mexico into believing he was chosen by god to be the sole provider of all things that make people "happy". He has a titty fit every time he hears of someone else pushing dope. Dumbfucks act like Chapo personally delivers their dime bag on weekends and throws a little extra every now and then. OH NO if he leaves things will never be the same!!! WTF??? I don't care who kills him but get rid of this fucking pig.

AJ

Re: Seals Team Six VS El Chapo

AJ
Sick and tired of Pendejos who think that the U.S. government is an organized group of 'Freedom Fighters' and think that they are the protagonists always trying to fight against the bad guys. I love this country but the U.S. government is just as bad as the Mexican cartels. They always make decisions based on $$$$$.

CHIVIS FOREVER
12