Saúl Galindo is executed , pre-candidate for the municipal presidency of Tomatlán

Saúl Galindo is executed , pre-candidate for the municipal presidency of Tomatlán

Char
Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sdpnoticias.com/local/jalisco/2017/12/28/ejecutan-a-saul-galindo-precandidato-a-presidencia-municipal-de-tomatlan

SDP NOTICIAS
The Jalisco Prosecutor's Office initiated the homicide investigation.

Mexico.- The president of the Justice Commission of the Jalisco Congress was executed in his native Tomatlán, local media reported.

Saúl Galindo, a local deputy of the PRD, had registered as a PRD candidate for the Tomatlán municipal presidency, which he had previously governed. It will be at 1:30 p.m. when the Aztec sun offers a press conference on the killing of Galindo Plazola.

For its part, the Attorney General of the State (FGE) of Jalisco reported that prosecutor Raúl Sánchez Jiménez moved to Tomatlán to begin investigations. "The FGE will not tolerate this type of acts and we will seek to punish the perpetrators," he said in his Twitter account

Re: Saúl Galindo is executed , pre-candidate for the municipal presidency of Tomatlán

Char
Not the first time cjng has targeted politicians who they don’t see eye to eye with. Interesting what comes out of the investigation by the General attorney office in Jalisco.

Re: Saúl Galindo is executed , pre-candidate for the municipal presidency of Tomatlán

Char
Fiscalía de Jalisco Bulletin

Google translate
Link : https://twitter.com/fiscaliajal/status/946479261598171136
Jalisco Attorney General's Office

# NewsletterFGE | Attorney General heads investigations into the murder of the Deputy in Tomatlan

• The Attorney General, Raúl Sánchez Jiménez, and the Regional Prosecutor Fausto Mancilla came personally to head the investigations.

• In the place, staff of the Regional Prosecutor's Office implemented an operation to find the alleged perpetrators.

The Attorney General's Office investigates the attack in which the deputy Saúl Galindo lost his life, who served as president of the Justice Commission in the Local Congress of Jalisco, in the municipality of Tomatlán.

The facts were raised today on the Federal Highway of El Rancho El Coco, to Puerto Vallarta, when the deputy traveled with his son in a van of the brand Ford, Wolf type, 2013 model, black.

Later, at the height of El Mirador pools, they were intercepted by a white van, from which six people with firearms went down, with which they were threatened and assaulted the legislator, and then fled the scene.

Immediately, his companion, moved him to the hospital in Tomatlan, where he died because of the two shots he received in the left parietal region and posterior thorax. In the facts they were not more injured.

The State Prosecutor General's Office opened an investigative file to initiate the investigation and find the probable perpetrators of the attack.

It should be noted that personnel of the Regional Prosecutor's Office implemented an operation for the prompt identification of the alleged perpetrators.

In addition, the Attorney General, Raúl Sánchez Jiménez, leads the investigations and is providing support to the family members of the deputy.

The Attorney General's Office reiterates its commitment to society to investigate the crimes committed and bring to justice those presumed responsible for them to answer for their actions.

Re: Saúl Galindo is executed , pre-candidate for the municipal presidency of Tomatlán

This story has gone international.I saw it on the TV news tonight.Mexico's really starting to air it's dirty laundry.EPN must have his balls in an uproar.

Re: Saúl Galindo is executed , pre-candidate for the municipal presidency of Tomatlán

Char
Canadiana

Interesting what is happening in Jalisco. I am still leaning towards cjng internal fighting. There has been rumors of a guy with the nickname “El Cholo” who flipped on Sr. Mencho. In October if I am not mistaking, El Karton cjng boss was killed by El Cholo. No doubt the murder of Saul Galindo will heat up Jalisco even more. Two weeks ago I think El Pirata was killed now politician-deputy murdered. My question is who ordered the execution of Galindo? If it turns out it was Sr. Mencho this would be a bold move on his part no doubt.

The rumors of El Cholo having a rift with Sr. Mencho first
came out in mundonarco. I know this is not the most credible source.