Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

ENDTHEWAR
https://youtu.be/bDgOXXyn0L8

Found this video on YouTube its 12 hours old. Anyone got any context?
H39

Re: Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

H39

Re: Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

Uday
What do you think guys? Is this a safe house? El Marro and Cjng are giving an incredible fight.I'm trying to solve the motivation of the Santa rosa lima cartel. El marro is extremely daring.

Re: Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

BBfollower
It's not just 12 hours old. I've seen it a few days ago...The quality of this video is way better tho, compared with the one i saw...

Re: Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

Uday
??

Re: Santa rosa shooting up cjng safehouse video

Uday
What do you think guys?