San Bernardino Police Find 10K Pounds Of Marijuana In Semi Truck

San Bernardino Police Find 10K Pounds Of Marijuana In Semi Truck

more4you594
SAN BERNARDINO (CBSLA.com) — Police have made a major marijuana bust in San Bernardino after detectives found more than 10,000 pounds of the drug in the back of semi truck.

The pot had a street value of $2.5 million and was packaged in cardboard boxes when it was discovered around 7 p.m. Thursday at a truck depot., the San Bernardino Police Department said.

The boxes were hidden behind decoy boxes containing toys, the Press Enterprise reported.

No arrests were made.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/08/08/san-bernardino-police-find-10k-of-marijuana-in-semi-truck/

Re: San Bernardino Police Find 10K Pounds Of Marijuana In Semi Truck

stevectpa
That equates to only just over $15/oz for street value.   Rollback to 1960-1970's prices !

Re: San Bernardino Police Find 10K Pounds Of Marijuana In Semi Truck

El?2012
I've been telling you people for years that CT runs the IE and their base is San Bernardino... But nobody believes me... I have friends who are big players up there, I live in Chino and frequent their ranches up there.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!