SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

Delta80

Re: SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

Delta80

Re: SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

elrojo

Re: SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

elrojo
It’s a supposed nephew of his
https://mobile.twitter.com/Noticierista/status/1222659679852978176
Being taken into the helicopter.
Seems like a small operation compared to others
They used unmarked cars as well to blend in

Re: SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

Another one headed (maybe) to Brooklyn to be prosecuted, Eastern District of NY continues to push on the Sinaloa operations.

Also, lighter on the ground and planned extraction

Re: SEMAR operation in Culiacan, RCQ’s brother may have been arrested.

make a post not a link.  add the tweet and text