SEDENA/PGR Seizes Narco "Cannon" and 825 Kilos of Marijuana in Sonora

SEDENA/PGR Seizes Narco "Cannon" and 825 Kilos of Marijuana in Sonora

Anasazi
http://www.eldiariodesonora.com.mx/notas.php?nota=101010

El Diario de Sonora

Sedena seizes narco 'cannon'
Details Published on Friday, November 10, 2017, Written by Redacción / El Diario

Nogales

Personnel of the Mexican Army carried out the seizure of a cannon type device, which was used by organized crime to launch packs of drugs into the United States, which occurred while conducting a search  in the municipality of Agua Prieta.

In a press release issued by the National Defense Secretariat (Sedena), through the 45th Military Zone, it is reported that more than 800 kilograms of drugs, loaders and cartridges for large caliber firearms were also seized.

Sedena reveals that the seizure was carried out in coordination with the Attorney General's Office (PGR), while searching for an address in the municipality of Agua Prieta, where a van van Dodge Ram 350 was found.

Inside the vehicle, the device was amount and was used as a cannon by members of organized crime to launch packages with drugs to the United States.

They also secured 203 packages of different sizes, wrapped with tape, containing a green and dry vegetable inside, with the characteristics of marijuana, with a total weight of 825 kilos.

Also in the building were 26 magazines for 7.62 X 39 mm cartridges, 1,915 cartridges caliber 7.62 X 39 mm., As well as 50 cartridges caliber 5.7 mm.

It should be noted that the property, vehicle, drugs, chargers and ammunition were available to the social representative of the municipality of Agua Prieta.

In the communiqué Sedena stresses that actions like these by the Mexican Army reaffirms its commitment to the people of Mexico to ensure and safeguard their well-being, through the materialization of activities in coordination with the competent public safety authorities in a prompt and timely manner, contributing permanently to achieve this is goal No. 1 of the Federal Public Administration "A Mexico in peace".

Re: SEDENA/PGR Seizes Narco "Cannon" and 825 Kilos of Marijuana in Sonora

This is a double post but that's alright.I posted this story Nov.15 but yours is more detailed so I removed mine.Good to see you posting again Anasazi and you translate which is awesome!

Re: SEDENA/PGR Seizes Narco "Cannon" and 825 Kilos of Marijuana in Sonora

huero minuto
I've heard of this.  Looks pretty simple and easy to use/build.  I guess we'll just have to build that wall higher.  200 ft maybe?
Jstanothercoyo