SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG

SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG

Coahuila-Dozens of social networks facebook and twitter messages appeared yesterday afternoon, pointing out that several people placed mantas with warning messages in the Mexico Valley University facilities and at various points in Saltillo.

Although social networks did not specify the content of the mantas, the Department of public prosecutions issued a message at 18: 30 hours that said the following: "It was reported a manta on the premises of the educational staff, units to the scene, situation under control".

Although users of social networking messages asked the account @ Fiscaliacoah for details, it was not confirmed until the closure of the Edition.

The University issued this statment:

The University of the Valley of Mexico regrets the climate of confrontation that exists in some areas of the country and that puts at risk the citizenship.

With regard to the facts of this afternoon (yesterday), in which a manta was placed outside of the Saltillo Campus, please note that this is a totally unheard of to the institution action.

The University is taking the necessary security measures to protect its academic community.

Full text of the Narcomantas:

"This is for all people who promote the Violence and support the "Pareja" o "The Sarro" and the Group CDG we are going to kill them all and also their families from dad, mom, brothers, cousins, grandchildren, inlaws, brothers in law, and every one who greets them. *to the person who gives us information we will give him a reward of $5,000,000,  "la Pareja" is a kidnapper from here.  Atte Z"

source-la policiaca

Re: SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG

mladicadic
i like how they had already contradicted themselves halfway through the sentence

Re: SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG

You caught that too? One doesn't know if to laugh or cry

i like how they had already contradicted themselves halfway through the sentence

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/SALTILLO-Z-Mantas-Mess-on-Social-Networks-Warn-Against-Supporting-CDG-tp3380148p3380649.html
To unsubscribe from SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG, click here.

Cat

Re: SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG

Cat
It's more like crying while you're laughing.

In my head I hear that 'popular' slogan: "DEATH to all extremists!"

Re: SALTILLO: Z-Mantas & Mess on Social Networks Warn Against Supporting CDG

mladicadic
In a similar vein, there was also this reassuring narcomanta in Guerrero:

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/09/aparecen-narcomantas-de-los-caballeros.html