Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
Some facebook pages and some blogs are talking about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" RUBEN OSEGUERA CERVANTES or Nemesio Oseguera Ramos. I haven't been able to confirm but there it is. The supposed arrest comes just days after Victor Hugo Delgado RenterĂ­a aka "El Tornado" got arrested in secret.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

elGrifo
It wasn't him t was another CJNG capo

Re: Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

tonga
If true hope they also get los cuinis valencia they are the real leader of cjng they funded his campaign of terror but we know the gorvent is going to say that cjng is dead and forget about them

Re: Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

My readers are giving shit because they have been telling me this for days and supposedly it was confirmed.

here is one I just got he says july 10 but I don't know:

Mencho got caught July 10! I told you chivis! This is old news and yet boarder beat hasn't posted anything about him. on Armed Commmando open fire at Protesters in Los Reyes, Mich.

Re: Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

Lala
The one caught on July 10 was another guy, el Tornado, but all headlines announced it as "CJNG leader arrested" or something like that, so I think all the rumors about el Mencho come from there

Re: Rumors about the arrest of "EL MENCHO" leader of CJNG

Felix
tornado got busted not mencho