Rumores in matamoros

Murcielago

Re: Rumores in matamoros

El Profe

Re: Rumores in matamoros

_The Magician_

Re: Rumores in matamoros

Old Man
I'm An American living in mazatlan. I've been lurking but not posting. Kind of like better seen than heard. Looks like El Diablo has been captured. To find the article GOOGLE   Cartel Del Golfo  El Diablo.  Things are peaceful here.

Re: Rumores in matamoros

el Spaceio
well i certainly hope he was not capture i really like him
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Rumores in matamoros

_The Magician_

Re: Rumores in matamoros

QuitaPuercos
I hope they did kill that Golfa

Re: Rumores in matamoros

Cuete
Huh? Some of these poor souls are drooling so much they love "diablos" cock Look at Mr Matamoros himself how ya doin buddy? ok?  Hang in there hahahahaha

Re: Rumores in matamoros

mrchingasos

Re: Rumores in matamoros

el Spaceio
CDG wrote
I havent even been near Cuidad Victoria.   Rumors...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay my friend is still free.
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Rumores in matamoros

Old Man
http://www.informador.com.mx/mexico/2009/103364/6/caen-secuestradores-vinculados-con-el-cartel-del-golfo.htm

Here's the link. All I know is some CDG Boss named El Diablo is in the slammer. Sure sounds like the CDG that has been posting on here.

Re: Rumores in matamoros

_The Magician_
LB

Re: Rumores in matamoros

LB
There are many people associated with the CDG with that nickname. One Diablo with clave L-9 (I think) was killed in the same shootout as el Karis in 2009, another one was captured last december and in that article they mention yet another one, from Michoacan. There is a Diablo active in the CDG in Matamoros right now who hasn't been killed or captured, it probably isn't the same person as the guy who's posting as CDG, but then again who knows.

Re: Rumores in matamoros

mrchingasos

Re: Rumores in matamoros

Capjim

Re: Rumores in matamoros

mrchingasos

Re: Rumores in matamoros

Old Man
My Bad Magician. not intentionally trying to mis-post. CDG, kinda glad you'll still be around with you "interesting posts" to say the least.

Re: Rumores in matamoros

El Regio
Why wouldn't he be? He is an internet poser you fool... lol

Re: Rumores in matamoros

El Regio
so then you go around bombing empty cars at car dealerships! lol real good genius.

Re: Rumores in matamoros

Capjim