Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Char
#ÚltimaHora
 Liberan a Rosalinda "N", esposa de "El Mencho"; sigue proceso en libertad por delito de lavado de dinero

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro
Unbelievable . . .

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Char

Free Rosalinda González, wife of 'El Mencho'

The wife of the leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel will face her money-laundering process freely, after paying a guarantee of one million 581 thousand 31 pesos.

IGNACIO ALZAGA
07.09.2018 23:10:42
Rosalinda González Valencia, wife of the leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG), Nemesio Oseguera, El Mencho, will face in freedom her process for money laundering, after paying a guarantee of one million 581 thousand 31 pesos.

The district judge specialized in the accusatory criminal system, Ana Luisa Beltrán González Valencia, revoked the justified preventive detention that had been imposed in criminal case 244/2018.

Based on the ruling that was issued on September 5, 2018, the woman left the Federal Center for Social Readaptation number 16 CPS Femenil Morelos, which is in Coatlán del Río.

RLO

MILENIO
LINK: http://amp.milenio.com/policia/liberan-a-rosalinda-gonzalez-esposa-de-el-mencho?__twitter_impression=true

Video of the moment when Rosalinda is released
Link
https://twitter.com/Jnlomeli/status/1038262676038725632?s=20

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro
Char, what's your take on this insanity?

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

El_Bujo
Well that didn’t take long!

So much for the gang of commenters who say “CJNG/Mencho is finished”...

This is a pretty surreal example of the power they (Mencho & Los Cuinis) have.

P.S. you can’t help but chuckle at the Judge’s name: Ana Luisa Beltrán González Valencia ...

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

ESLiero
Cartel leaders wives are commonly picked up and released by the Mexican government, this is the norm in Mexico. I'm sure they were satisfied with the intel the got from here. But most likely she was just spending her husbands cash. It looks in her daughter is the one with the "big" role in their family business "crime."

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

They sure did drive off fast in an armoured looking SUV (need Sicario 006 to validate).

The scene reminded me of when Ivan was released.

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

mica...

i have a problem regarding 006.  each day we rec about 40-50 comments about him.  people LOVE him or HATE him, most love him.  but my issue is now the imposters are getting good!  jajaja he has become a phenomenon

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

I can confirm 006 is the “BIG ENCHILADA “had a delightful conversation myself with him .the guy is the real deal!!

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Mica
Sicario 006 can be the big enchilada or taco bell salsa, I still enjoy the reading his/her lines.  I read it as well thought out satire and appreciate the break between rude comments.

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

im just wondering why the thread  was hi-jacked by your obsession of 006???