Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Char

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro
Unbelievable . . .

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Char

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro
Char, what's your take on this insanity?

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

El_Bujo
Well that didn’t take long!

So much for the gang of commenters who say “CJNG/Mencho is finished”...

This is a pretty surreal example of the power they (Mencho & Los Cuinis) have.

P.S. you can’t help but chuckle at the Judge’s name: Ana Luisa Beltrán González Valencia ...

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

They sure did drive off fast in an armoured looking SUV (need Sicario 006 to validate).

The scene reminded me of when Ivan was released.

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

mica...

i have a problem regarding 006.  each day we rec about 40-50 comments about him.  people LOVE him or HATE him, most love him.  but my issue is now the imposters are getting good!  jajaja he has become a phenomenon

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

I can confirm 006 is the “BIG ENCHILADA “had a delightful conversation myself with him .the guy is the real deal!!

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Mica
Sicario 006 can be the big enchilada or taco bell salsa, I still enjoy the reading his/her lines.  I read it as well thought out satire and appreciate the break between rude comments.

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

im just wondering why the thread  was hi-jacked by your obsession of 006???

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro
What about now - HAPPY ANNIVERSAY ROSALINDA!  WE REMEMBER, WORSE THAN CULICAN!

Drug lord's brothers-in-law Ulises and Arnulfo González. Drug lord's brothers-in-law Ulises and Arnulfo González.

Leaders of gang related to Jalisco New Generation Cartel get jail time
The two are brothers-in-law of cartel boss El Mencho

Published on Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Two leaders of a gang considered to be the financial arm of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) were given prison sentences for drug and weapons charges on Monday.

Arnulfo and Ulises Jovani González Valencia, brothers-in-law to CJNG leader Nemesio “El Mencho” Oseguera Cervantes, were sentenced in the federal court at the maximum security prison at Puente Grande, Jalisco.

Arnulfo González was sentenced to five years for possession with intent to sell cocaine and methamphetamines, and his brother was given six years for the same charge, as well as possession of firearms.

The brothers were arrested by security forces in June 2018 in Zapopan, Jalisco.

Court documents revealed that in 2016 Arnulfo González established a center of operations in Bolivia where he created a money laundering scheme disguised as a real estate business and built a network of cocaine producers in order to export to Mexico and the United States.

He has since been on the U.S. Treasury Department’s blacklist, as has his brother Ulises, who posed as a real estate investor using false names and credentials to move illicit funds.

With the two behind bars, seven of 18 González Valencia siblings have been arrested for drugs, money laundering and organized crime.

One of the brothers, implicated in the Panama Papers, is in jail in Uruguay for money laundering. Gerardo González was arrested in 2016 when Uruguayan authorities seized over US $10 million worth of real estate. His extradition to the United States was approved in 2017, but appeals have kept him in Uruguay.

Abigael “El Cuini” González was arrested on drug trafficking charges in Puerto Vallarta in 2015. Although the United States has requested his extradition, a writ of amparo has kept him in the El Altiplano federal prison in México state since then.

In 2017, police in Brazil arrested José “La Chepa” González. His extradition has also been requested, but he remains in prison in Brazil.

Elvis González was arrested after being hospitalized for a traffic accident in Jalisco in January 2016 but was later released due to insufficient evidence.

Rosalinda González, wife of cartel boss El Mencho, was arrested on organized crime and money laundering charges in 2018 but was released on bail only three months later.

Source: El Financiero (sp)

NOTICE THE FEAR OF EXTRADITION TO THE USA.  ANYTHING BUT!  I COULD BECOME EL CHAPO!  PAY-OFFS, THREATS, LAWYERS, KEEP THEM SOMEWHAT SECURE.  IT'S UP TO LATINOS TO GROW CONEJOS!

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro I don't know if it's fear of extradition to the US as much as everyone being treated equally in the US prisons ( no special treatment).Im sure most of these 'man childs' want the special treatment that they are spoiled on. In other words the King's can't run the show there!They would lose their power and be like everybody else and no one likes an asshole and they would be dealt with in the US.

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

cellarmaster
She was released under a compassions act because of Mencho’s imminent death...

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

Parro
Cellarmast, what is your source.

I see where Rosalinda was released on bail, (3) months later after incarcerated, for $1.5 million pesos.

Her charges,  money laundering for a criminal organization.

A Valencia, who's protection who probably caused an ambush, where 14 police officers died, in Aguililla, Michoacan, 8/14/2018.

Who's brothers were "los Cuinis", probably the richest cartel.

Where is release for compassion.  Is El Mencho's kidney element, a false narrative, to continue his brutal leadership and control?  Cellarmaster, your source please.

Re: Rosalinda wife of Mencho released from prison

El Guero
They were saying the same thing about Bin Ladens kidneys for 8 years.  And he was broke begging for money whereas Mencho has enough money to buy 50,000 kidneys and build a world class hospital for the procedure.
Things must get worse before they can get better