Rodrigo Duterte

el Spaceio
you guys ever hear of him? he is pretty tough on the drug war and corruption.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/rodrigo-duterte-helicopter-161229062349259.html

do you think as President saying he would personally kill someone if they had a lot of drugs in the house is a green light for the Law to kill people with large amounts of drugs?

i dont know how to post stories sorry if i did it wrong if so could someone please repost this for me or edit mine

thank you for your time
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Rodrigo Duterte

Siskiyou_Kid
Mistah Duterte is supported by many in the Philippines, which has one of the highest rates of methamphetamine abuse in Asia.

However, he is criticized by many who recount other stories of him killing rivals when he was mayor of Davao City on the southern island of Mindanao, and of the 6,500 people it's estimated police have killed since he took office, 4,000 of the killings are considered suspicious.

The killings have supposedly been put on hold after crooked police kidnapped, tortured, and murdered a South Korean businessman last month.

Questions have also been raised about the brutal killings in a supposed drug war, considering Duterte's admitted abuse of the drug fentanyl, which was prescribed by his doctor for pain and which Duterte said "put him on cloud nine".

ORIGINAL POST:

Rodrigo Duterte: I once threw a man from a helicopter
Philippine leader says he will throw corrupt officials from a helicopter midair, adding that he did it to a man before.

Rodrigo Duterte, the president of the Philippines, has threatened corrupt government officials by saying he would have thrown them off a flying helicopter, warning that he had personally carried out the action before and had no qualms about doing it again.

The former prosecutor and governor said that he once hurled a Chinese man suspected of rape and murder out of a helicopter.

"If you are corrupt, I will fetch you using a helicopter to Manila and I will throw you out. I have done this before. Why would I not do it again?" Duterte said during a speech to victims of a typhoon on Tuesday, a clip of which was posted later on a video feed of the president's office.

INTERACTIVE: Philippines - Death toll in Duterte's war on drugs

According to police, more than 5,900 people have been killed since Duterte took office in late June and declared a war on drugs, leading to fears of mass extrajudicial killings and a breakdown in the rule of law.

Duterte's latest threat comes just a few weeks after he admitted killing people during his 22 years as a mayor of Davao city, sometimes riding a motorcycle looking for "encounters to kill".

He said those killings were part of legitimate police operations, including a hostage incident. Some senators have warned Duterte that he risks impeachment over his comments.
'They were lucky'

Duterte also said that six people arrested last week during a seizure of more than half a tonne of methamphetamine, known locally as "shabu", in the capital were fortunate he was out of town.

"They were lucky I was not in Manila that time. If I had known there were that much shabu inside a house, I would definitely kill you," he said.

"Let's not make any drama, I will personally gun you down if nobody else will do it."
Death toll rises as Philippines intensifies war on drugs

It was not immediately clear when or where the helicopter incident Duterte spoke of took place.

His spokesman, Ernesto Abella, suggested it may not have actually happened.

"Let's just say, 'urban legend'," Abella said without elaborating.

Duterte has at various times claimed he killed people.

In an interview with Rappler in late 2015, before he took over the presidency, he said that he recently killed three people.

During the same period, responding to reports that "he killed 700 people," he said: "They underestimate the figures ... [I killed] around 1,700."

The UN's top human rights envoy has called for an investigation into Duterte's claims of killing people, to which Duterte last week responded by calling him "stupid", an "idiot" and a "son of a bitch" who should go back to school.

Re: Rodrigo Duterte

Thanks for that Kid.