'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User

The "Rule of Law"

Chivis wrote, about Mexico ...

Migrants don't count.
That s a literal statement.

They are not counted among the dead
and not counted among the kidnapped.

yet 10,000-15,000 go "missing" each year.
1-10-SIEMPRE

Look to the source of the problem.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User
Closing in on 1,800 views and sixty posts, about 19 dead over a number of years.

But the 10,000 t0 15,000 missing migrants don't count, in Mexico.
Nor is there uproar in the ranks of the Forum regulars.

Get a grip on reality.

Teach the children to respect the law, to respect life, and they will not get shot by US Federal Agents.

Respect the "Rule of Law", even if it was never there, to be 'restored', and 10,000 plus migrants would not go missing each year, in Mexico.

Start on the US/Mexico border.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User

How many steps is it ...

From Rock Thrower to Sicario?

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User
When the neighborhood watch .... FAILS ...

And then there is need for ...

And mass demonstrations because there never was Rule of Law

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
DD -
19 DEAD rock throwers have not taught the others, the survivors a lesson, has it?

Are the rock throwers that much 'dumber' than the BP agents?

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

This was an example of how to disagree and have dialog continue in a respectable way.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

tsk tsk...and this is not

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

When I first arrived in Texas my impression is it is the state with the nicest, friendly, helpful people in the states.  They also have a horrible diet.
deep fry anything and lots of sugar.

I gave my breakfast order to a server: 2 egg omelet-no cheese, fruit-no potatoes, black coffee, wheat toast-no butter and a small tomato juice.

my server actually said "you aren't from around here are you?"

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Dicklick1

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

nacho

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User

The point, nacho, is that one must measure the concern expressed.
19 people that assaulted US Federal Agents were killed on the US Mexico border. True enough.
This occurred over a number of years. And it deserves a measured response.

10,000 to 15,000 innocent people went 'missing' trying to reach that same border.
In just the past year.

None of them ever had an opportunity to assault a US Federal Agent.

Those 10,000 plus people are not even counted, by the Mexican government in the body count.

The injustice of that, is striking.
Like a rock to the head.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

nacho

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Pinchegringo
This is a great discussion here from many varying viewpoints.

First time in awhile a thread has gone 4 pages and no one has gotten banned lol

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

I didn't know what BBQ was till I went over there they're servings are huge its not also a big state they serve everything big I went to a flea market I saw kid eating a turkey leg like it came from a dinasour!no joke
1234