'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Nuttz

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

juris
Seriously.  They are assaulting people.  Plain and simple.  I will never excuse excessive force but the actions of these people are lost in the argument.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

nacho

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User
The Border Patrol are not cops.

They are National Security. They are defending the security of the United States. Cops are not tasked with that. Go up stream and look at how the FBI handles agent involved shootings, not at all like local police.

We are in a 'post 9-11 culture', like it or not.
Predator drones defend the US, at home and abroad.
Warrant-less executions are the norm, not the exception, when defending the security of the United States. Hundreds of people have been killed, in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Mexico is no different.

They are called 'Narco-terrorists' for a reason. Even if it is not 100% accurate, it is how the government sees the situation, on the frontier.

You want to compare apples to oranges.
Even if you were correct, it does not matter.

Do not throw stones at Federal Agents.
They shoot people that do.

Do not hang out with folks that do, the Federal Agents are not inhibited by the idea of 'Collateral Damage'.
We have people sitting in air conditioned offices, killing civilians in Pakistan, in Yemen, in Afghanistan. Mexico is no different, now.

Mexico has, by the evidence present on this Forum and on the 'Main Page' become a "Failed State", or is on the verge of failure. The US is militarizing that frontier, adapt or die.

Tell the children not to throw stones at Federal Agents that carry guns.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

deelucky1
its homeland securiy they have nothing to do with protecting the U.S  from terrorist wrong agency my friend  your way off its an  imagration agency and port authority  they secure the border for ilegal entry of people and ilegal export .you speak with such confidence as if you know what your talking about  . so rock throwers are mini narco terrorist and thats how they are looked at obviously you never been the u.s or mexico the way your talking.dont be afraid to ask questions your more respected if you do theres nothing wrong if you ask whats the big deal

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

deelucky1
if so many people care so much about BP why dont you do a fundraiser and get them some new protection gear since government cant afford it or they simply dont care its peoples fault for working for an agency like that

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Nuttz

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins

You should read more than the Borderland Forum, there seems to be a gap in your knowledge base

 Border Patrol's Spokane Sector has bought to patrol a 308-mile-long section of the US-Canadian border from the crest of the Cascade Range in Washington state to the Continental Divide in Montana.

Richard Graham, agent-in-charge of the Border Patrol station in Oroville, ...  after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, Graham said. Previously, the Border Patrol's focus in the area was rounding up illegal workers in orchards. Now the threat of terrorists sneaking in is a bigger concern.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/12/26/securing_border_an_american_icon/?camp=pm

Read ... Learn ... amigo mio.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

not everyone is is born with a dad and mom or with a silver spoon and when the coyotes flash dolllars and gold chains to kids who are orphans or simply runaways that live on the street pretty easy to manipulate especially when they havent ate for days a la ambre no la ases pendeja mexico dosnt have an obese problem i wonder why

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

terrorist in orivile population 1000 lol ok amigo you got me

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

deelucky1
chief wiggum from the border patrol

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

terrorist dont need to enter ilegaly us grants them visas  then when shit hits the fan they fly them out in lexury jumbo jets whith all their families the convention for new military gadgets is town i smell terrorist and war u.s loves to make up stories cause people eat it they rake in lots of cash politicians get comp gifts from companies so they can get the big contract

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins
Banned User
So the US ma well do.

Regardless, if a erson throws stones at a US Border Patrolman or woman, when they fire their weapons in respnse, should not come as a surprise, a shock or be met with indignation.

Teach your children not to throw stones at men with guns.

Do whatever is required so as their cognitive abilities are not impaired.

Get 'em braces for their teeth.

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

deelucky1
mexico does no have the luxury of credit cards financing insurance if you finance something you have to have some of equal or greater value and so many phony a crooked people out there loosing your house  and living on the streets getting your grill fixed can wait but ignorant people like you i have no patience im out

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

Jack Hawkins

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

nacho

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

tuSancho
I don't know if it is a "problem" or not, but... contrary to opinion, Mexico is the most obese:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-takes-title-of-most-obese-from-america/

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

deelucky1
I like to take my opinion personaly on this one i drive to mexico constantly i dont know why if its my eyes that theres even prettier women in some states than others sinaloa and guadalajara hands fucken down for their women back to the obese part  i dont know where your from but texas has some real obese people and like the article says mexico city as an example  i seen way more obese people driving state to state on u.s than driving state to state mexico my opinion you want to go by that article cool

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

ElEscocés

Re: 'Rocking' Border Patrol Agents

juris
 Their job is to keep people from breaking the law and unlawfully entering country.  Get it?
1234