Riviera Nayarit

MC EZ
Looking at the uptick in cartel violence between Sinaloa and CJNG in Nayarit it seems like the “Riviera Nayarit” (Sayulita, Lo de Marcos, San Pancho, etc) is still pretty quiet. Why? Should it not be headed in the same direction as Acapulco, Cancun, etc? Anyone know the dynamic there?

Re: Riviera Nayarit

Mica
The violence is already in Acapulco and Cancun.  Search the the board.

Re: Riviera Nayarit

mr.browntown956
Any truth to the 40 bodies found in Cancun. Desde que calló la doña lety todos andan sobres la plaza, es una guerra gacho

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Riviera Nayarit

MC EZ
I don't think I put my question well. I am wondering why there has been a big uptick in violence in Cancun, Acapulco, Baja, and other turista places, but not in Riviera Nayarit. It seems like-- with Sinaloa to the north and CJNG to the south-- it could be a pressure cooker.

Re: Riviera Nayarit

Chava