Risemakaveli

pinchegolfas
word is the CIDA captured risemakaveli, castrated him and hacked up.   It was him in that video...so long riser. Hehe

Re: Risemakaveli

quitapuercos
risemakaveli was executed for supporting the golfas
the brutal Zetas murdered him in tamaulipaZ

Re: Risemakaveli

Roffasouth
haha right internet gangsters. Stop playing the internet tough guys because its getting annoying.

Re: Risemakaveli

El Chiludo
he was killed by zetas dude.   he was a commandante under metro 3.   rumor is his name was M33 brother of M35.   Either way its been confirmed that he died.   Pinche Zetas!

Re: Risemakaveli

Roffasouth
I thought he was wounded and recovering in reynosa? Do u have a source? I dont believe it because these idiots are making jokes about it so i dont know whats right... and if its true, i hope these pinches zetas will get a bullet in their head.

-roffa
me

Re: Risemakaveli

me

Re: Risemakaveli

Curioso
Well, it's finally happened. BB has gotten so big that now he trolls have found it and fell the need to force their internet "humor" on us.

Fucking trolls........isn't there a Brittney Spears website you can go play on?
cc

Re: Risemakaveli

cc
I last seen Rise write a comment under news of CDG a while back. I imagine he is ok. Rumors are what they are so take for what it is. We hope to hear from you Rise or at least hear of your status.