Rise Makaveli

El Capitan
Come out Come out wherever you are!! Hey whatever happend to Rise? I havent seen him post in a while. I hope your safe my friend and just taking a break from posting. You gave great inside information and I pray it didnt catch up to you. Hey Borderland any info on this Reporter?

Re: Rise Makaveli

anonymous
I know huh?  We also haven't heard from Iliana either...the main individuals are now buggs and gerardo...the others are practically non-existent, unless i've missed their names on the postings.

Re: Rise Makaveli

where is everybody else?  i really enjoy everyone's articles! especially illiana's.

Re: Rise Makaveli

buggs
Administrator
Rise is doing fine, he is not active, but you see his comments every once in a while. He remains a BB reporter if he ever wishes to post again.

Iliana, we got an email from her a while back, but for the most part, she has not responded to e-mails. We will continue to seek more information on her situation. If anyone has any info on her let us know.
Borderland Beat

Re: Rise Makaveli

Mata Morros
RIP Illiana

Re: Rise Makaveli

joe en matamoros
Are you joking about illiana?

Can you elaborate more about your RIP message?

Re: Rise Makaveli

Anon
Rise, if you didnt know is affiliated with the CDG.  He is a commandante working directly under Metro-3.  Rise was wounded in a shootout with zetas along the reynosa-matamoros highway.   He is fine and recovering in reynosa.   Hell be back soon on here;)

Re: Rise Makaveli

Anon
se enculo el wey del,miedo del una chinga.de perro que le iva dar los zetas.  Tenga huevos rise y sigue.el ejemplo de los hombres verdaderos valientes del cartel del golfo.

Deja ser un joto como lascano rise...