Riots in mexico

Re: Riots in mexico

NGOs and the Mexican government themselves state that the municipalities along the frontera, and other areas of violence are 100% corrupted.  No 50% not 80% 100%.  and since those are the regions we speak of, a cop has no option to stay honorable.  Even with all the good intentions.  A good example is Acuña.  The police chief and supervisor had but one option when ordered to kill Lalo Moreira, do it, or die.

As for Indios or Indians.  are you serious?

There are over 100 tribes in Mexico...
in Coahuila :
COHUILTECO
IRRITLAS
TOBOSOS
HUACHICHILES
AND THE AMAZING BLACK SEMINOLES (African American born)

Indians are the bottom of the respect pole in Mx and the term is often equated with a derogatory term much like the N word in the US.  they are discriminated against. killed, land destroyed or "taken", not allowed to build schools etc etc etc.

The amazing multi culture society of Mexico is a "must" study, to understand mexico fully one must "know " the nation, not just the drugwar.  Many elements tie directly into the drugwar, such as 60% of children live in poverty, and are not given an education, resulting in hopelessness and lack of opportunity.  That is a handy recruit pool and  bottom layer of narco structure, those halcones, or dead bodies we see in photos in the after math of balaceras.

Re: Riots in mexico

Eskribe
@chivo thank you. @chivis, well said. Mexico is too corrupt in all the high levels and sadly as this narcos and political narcos do as they want to the indegenous tribes sacking there lands, killing them if they choose not to be recruited. but this is something that has been going on for hundreds of years and as long as all Mexicans criticize any person that tries to make change and labels them as crazy and anarchyst, we will achieve nothing. the greates weapon the enemy has is our own ignorance and intolerance for our neighbor and the fact that we are divided and cannot work together is the only thing holding back change.

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
Chivis wrote
[...]

I still find it hard to believe that cities like Monterrey have a 100% corrupt police force, even if that were the case you still have State Police, Federal Police and the military, so let them enforce it.
They point here is to start eliminating their pool of foot soldiers and begin the make it very unpopular to become a Sicario, something that is now fashionable in Mexico.

Yes I am serious, how, when or why did Indios get put in the discussion? When did this happen?

The sicarios we see are not from lack of opportunity but from lack of morals and parenting! Poverty is just a lame excuse, sorry nothing personal!

Re: Riots in mexico

Eskribe
@ Regio, the comment on that protester that was killed by the federal police "he wont be throwing rocks and spray painting buildings any time soon". not cool, these guys are looking out for the country and they were manifesting against an injustice, Mexico has no president and there were many people from all kinds of backgrounds, not just youth, there were campesinos, indeginos, students, and above all Mexicans that are tired of being stepped on, talking was an option and its failed, the  Mexican media refuses to show the truth, and words get twisted up to make the PEOPLE look like the anarchyst. Dont judge, its that mentality that keeps MEXICO running the way it is.  A civillian gets killed by a FEDERAL POLICE LOOKING OUT FOR THE ELITE and you LABEL him an ANARCHYST..that means that you have the same mentality the government has when a FEDERAL POLICE kills a civillian while LOOKING out for NARCO BOSS they automatically label the innocent "NARCO SCUM". thats not cool.

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
Eskribe wrote
[...]
Eskribe I tell you what is "not cool", the destruction of private property. Property that belongs to hard working citizens who have struggled to have what they have. Hell even the destruction of public property is not cool because we have to pay for it. Those "anarchists" are not some freedom fighting force, they were there to cause havoc and were most likely paid to attend. These people know how to play the system kind of like those Palestinian terrorist that fake deaths in front of cameras then they pop up again the next day. I don't buy it!
FEDERAL POLICE LOOKING OUT FOR THE ELITE

Really? It looked like they were protecting government institutions and perhaps the President. You call that protecting the elite? Were they supposed to just let everyone run in there? lol come on man stop with this 99% vs. 1% nonsense....  seriously....

Mexico has no president and there were many people from all kinds of backgrounds, not just youth, there were campesinos, indeginos, students, and above all Mexicans that are tired of being stepped on, talking was an option and its failed, the  Mexican media refuses to show the truth, and words get twisted up to make the PEOPLE look like the anarchyst. Dont judge, its that mentality that keeps MEXICO running the way it is.

Lol funny because I feel the same way about the U.S.
Replace Mexico with USA and the "anarchists" with the Tea Party (except the Tea Party wouldn't act like these animals).
Do you still feel the same?

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
This is one of the nice gentlemen you guys don't want executed!
Perhaps he will escape again and murder another 19 people.

http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2012/12/presentan-a-la-cria-reo-fugado-del-penal-de-apodaca/

Re: Riots in mexico

Eskribe
The independence, revolution all those heroes that changed history were once thought off anarchist. But that's happens when you go againsts the tide we can't get over the 99% vs 1%, because in Mexico that's the reality. And by the way Soriana, Bancomer and all the places that were attacked were not private property owned by hard working Mexicans, it was institutions that contribute to steal from the people, owned by the corrupt 1% . It's easy to go with the flow.

Re: Riots in mexico

because they were represented in the riots.  go back and then read forward.  132 were not alone.

easy for someone in the US to say poverty is not an excuse.  try saying that when you are excluded from an education.  remember I am speaking of kids, 13 yrs -19 ...the ability to make decisions is not fully developed.  I am living proof of that.  Shhhhhhh

Re: Riots in mexico

Thank you.
No one in Mexico cares about the indigenous peoples.  Most of their help is from American and European sources.  Sadly schools are flattened because Mex gov want the people to conform.  And they wish to preserve their culture and protect their land.

this month We open the doors to a HS I built for the Zapatistas. It is very large with dorms for students and teachers, as they travel so far over rough terrain.  Realistically there is a 50/50 chance the government will destroy it and the little farm that is a part of it.  It was built entirely by the 5 caracoles. it took almost a year.

The government took down a few schools this year and the army destroyed farms and fruit tree plantations.  This is land they own.  It is an outrage. but until people care about everyone else nothing will change.

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
Chivis wrote
because they were represented in the riots.  go back and then read forward.  132 were not alone.

easy for someone in the US to say poverty is not an excuse.  try saying that when you are excluded from an education.  remember I am speaking of kids, 13 yrs -19 ...the ability to make decisions is not fully developed.  I am living proof of that.  Shhhhhhh
No sorry I don't buy it! My parents grew up dirt poor, at times digging out of trash bins for food and grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods in Monterrey. Not once did any of my family members use drugs, rob people, or commit any other type of crime! They lacked education because they came from a ranch in San Luis Potosi where there was virtually no education. The only difference is they were raised by two very honest devout Catholic parents who had values and valued the family structure despite having to spend day an night working.
But I get it, it's much easier to blame our mistakes on someone else or something else.