Riots in mexico

Re: Riots in mexico

southtexas1

Re: Riots in mexico

Valhalla
Chivo, this will be the end of this discussion, you ask immediate answers to problems that have been brewing for generation, the drug wars are the culmination.

There is no immediate solutions, that we have seen in country after country that have gone into a tailspin, only total dictatorship will bring immediate solution, with a destroyed country as a result.

You are living in USA and are happy for that, that is nice but don't scream after Mexican blood then, keep you mouth shut if you can not accept that Mexicans can not accept your solutions.

You are complaining about rude replies while screaming for more death in bold, what a sorry figure you are.

I live in Mexico and have more then enough of horror stories about my own family's suffering, among others, but that will not make my conviction about capital punishment any different.

I would not have any problem to blow those bastards to hell on my own, but state has no business in killing people.
All Wars Are Bankster Wars.

Re: Riots in mexico

Nicely said.
If solutions were a requirement to posting...there would be no forum :)

Re: Riots in mexico

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Riots in mexico

Canna_guy
An "eye for an eye" is biblical scripture which has no place in politics nor public administration. The Constitution of the United States points this out clearly. You have heard of this document yes? I am aware that Texas rednecks love to kill brown people and do it proudly year after year. Do not expect those of us who know the law and respect the law to understand why or how you willingly draw religious beliefs into a process where it has been defined as having no business being there. Your comments are an attempt to force your religious beliefs onto others. This is no different that what the Taliban are attempting to achieve in Afghanistan. You are placing yourself in the same position when you attempt to make your personal religious beliefs become a standard of law. If you can not see this then you are thinking on the same level as Chivo. 10th grade and no higher.

Re: Riots in mexico

Eskribe
@ chivo, I agree with what u want, it sure would be nice to hang all those corrupt officials, politicians and military. But realistically speaking that cannot happen due to them holding all the power and if a death penalty is implemented all that will happen is that these corrupt officials will use to stay in power. The only way tho change this is by supporting the movements that are happening in Mexico. Movements like yo soy 132 and morena to name a few...this people want a better Mexico and we should help them..

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
Buela lets start by the weapons they are carrying, drugs they are carrying, stolen vehicles they are in, tattoos they have (many have La Santa Muerte), confessions, etc. etc. but I know you will say they confessions are forced, the weapons and drugs are planted and the fell into the vehicle. Right?

Are you saying there are no decent honorable cops in Mexico? What about the military? I disagree that there are no good people in Mexico, I know plenty of good people that are proud of their country and risk their lives to defend it.

What Indios are you talking about?

There are many wrongfully convicted all over the world, so what do you suggest we do?

Yes Mexico is corrupt at all levels of government but not every single piece of it is. What do you suggest we do then? Keep allowing these guys to escape from jail and keep killing?

Re: Riots in mexico

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Riots in mexico

Canna_guy
Banned User
That post would get a grade of D+ in 10th grade English. I take back my words. You are not functional at the high school level. I am going to say it is closer to 8th grade after reading it several times. It is as though you do not speak english as primary language. I do not think I have ever witnessed someone butcher the language in such a way and yet have the audacity to refer to others as rude and ignorant. By the way you literary genius, rude and ignorant are synonymous to one another. Never mind a high school diploma, do you even possess a GED? If so, the testing requirements should be changed. They are far too low.

Re: Riots in mexico

@Eskribe.  When you posted this as OFF TOPIC;Riots in mexico, you seemed a little tentative about whether to even post the story.  Did you ever think it would get 1087 views and 45 replies in 4 days?  Most of those replies dealing with the death penalty, not the subject of the story.  Go figure.  It's a crazy world.

Re: Riots in mexico

Canna_guy
Banned User
DD, I think most of this talk about the death penalty is because people are becoming sick of Chivo and his demands to increase the amount of Mexican bloodshed. Look at me, bold print and caps, and incoherent syntax are the only way he can communicate and I sympathize with all who must endure reading the words from this train-wreck of an administrator.  I am appalled that he is allowed to represent the website.

Re: Riots in mexico

WTF is going on in this thread? Everybody chill already! Breathe. Damn.

Re: Riots in mexico

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Riots in mexico

Eskribe
@DD i didnt think it would get this many views. the only reason why i put off topic,i just thought that even though its Mexico, riots is not executions and shooutouts. but i am happy with the outcome for even though we are discussing we are all looking for whats best for Mexico in our own way..@ chivo,ur heart is in the right place but in order for that to work we will have to re structure the majority of the Mexican government and it s society for the elite are the most corrupt, it will bring bloodshed and there will be critics but its what unfourtunately has to happen in Mexico, i think that if Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador had won the presidency Mexico would have had a chance at a better future but with PRI taking over we can only expect more violence, drugs, corruption, disapperances, murders...think about. they already started by stealing the election, and barracading Mexico City so that the citizens dont oppose them. But until Mexico has a government that is fair and just your plan can only bring more suffering.

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
Canna_guy wrote
@El Regio

Your argument is flawed. The only thing that happens when one poor Mexican is killed is that another takes his/her place in the line. Poverty forces the majority of these people to become involved in these illegal activities. The first thing that must be accomplished in Mexico is to level the playing field as it relates to the equality of the people and ending the problem of poverty in the country. Without equality among all people there can be no fair administration of justice. People who are self-sustaining are less likely to become involved in violent activities and crime rates correlated to poverty drop to a prescribed equilibrium when this factor is removed from the matrix.
What a crock of sh**! Sorry, don't take this the wrong way but I totally disagree with you!
Poverty does not force these people to become killers and drug dealers, that is an insult to the real poor people of Mexico. I have many friends and family that are dirt poor in Mexico and NONE of them have ever considered being murderous thugs as an option to get out of poverty.
Level what playing field? Seriously? Sorry but not all of have the same abilities and not all of us can do what the other can. That is the natural order of life, some are weak and some are strong. We cannot LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD for everyone and expect them to be successful. That is the warped liberal mentality that is ruining the world!

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
Frontera wrote
Canna guy “Capital punishment ………………………… is only seen as a means for scared white people to get rid of the brown boogie-man and control society under the iron-clad grip of fear. “

I was enjoying reading your comments until reading this obviously prejudice sentence.
Agreed.

Re: Riots in mexico

I hear you Chivo. If I recall you have a damn good reason to hate what these cartels are doing to Mexico.

Re: Riots in mexico

El Regio
No worries Chivo I am on here daily but I am simply disgusted by the trolls that are allowed to do as they wish on here. Also I am tired of the rude comments by most on here when they disagree with someone.

FYI when they resort to pointing out spelling and grammar it is a sign of defeat! lol

Oh and when the race card gets pulled, that is the other sign.

Peace out Chivo!

Oh and Merry Christmas to all you liberal atheist! =D

Re: Riots in mexico

Youth groups have always challenged political authority in Mexico.  Nothing new, and Mexican society largely ignores these actions as a non issue.  If one is in Mexico or studies the history of Mexico this would be known.

Until the 99% challenges the malevolent 1% instead of looking away because of the hopeless feeling "what can I do?" Nothing will change.  Mexico awaits superman,  instead of realizing Superman is in the mirror...Paz, Chivis

Re: Riots in mexico

jackal
@ El Regio

Regarding: No worries Chivo I am on here daily but I am simply disgusted by the trolls that are allowed to do as they wish on here. Also I am tired of the rude comments by most on here when they disagree with someone.

FYI when they resort to pointing out spelling and grammar it is a sign of defeat! lol

Oh and when the race card gets pulled, that is the other sign.

Couldn't agree more regarding the trolls, rudeness and racist comments.  I was traveling for the last few days and just got back on BB today.  DAMN what a difference a few days make.  All this bickering and negative comments is making me want to tune out.   Every thread is back/forth BS at on another.

Can't we get back to commenting on the drug war and not attacking each other.

I was thinking about giving out grades to different folks related to their DEBATE skills but I don't have time.
1234