Revisited story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Revisited story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Bjeff
This post was updated on .
I cannot find much previous posts about this story on BB so I am assuming it has not been told before, but there was an even bigger massacre than San Fernando committed by Los Zetas back in 2011 when 80 families were abducted and their homes demolished, effectively killing 300 people. The reason or rather insanity behind it, is starting to surface, and the man behind it all is just too familiar: Z-40.

Currently 250 members of the Army, Navy, Police and Federal law enforcement authorities are carrying out a search with geo-radars on a ranch in Zaragoza searching for human remains.

They have found bones, clothes, hundreds of caps on this ranch previously controlled by Los Zetas. Furthermore, the dreaded barrels where they "cooked" people have been located on the premises.

Most of the cases are related to an atrocity in Allende and Nava, when Los Zetas members kidnapped 80 families in 2011. Apparently, the gunmen did not only settle for kidnapping, but also destroyed their homes with heavy machinery.

Details about the massacre surfaced during the trial of José Treviño Morales in Austin.

Mario Alfonso Cuellar, aka "El Poncho", responsible for drug trafficking  in Piedras Negras, told US prosecutors that "Los Zetas" in 2011 crossed between 500 and 800 kilos of cocaine per month across the border, generating them revenues by about $ 16 million.

He said the money was sent to Mexico in airtight plastic bags hiding in the fuel tanks of vehicles. On one occasion U.S. agents seized $ 800,000, he said.

Earnings from this traffic were close to $ 5 million and were handled by Cuéllar, who fled with the funds.

Hector Moreno, his accomplice, specified that in 2011 Miguel Treviño and his brother Omar, alias "Z42", accused him along with Cuellar of leaking information to the DEA. Cuellar and Moreno fled with about five million dollars, which angered "Z40" and "Z42". The bosses told them to return the money or else they would kill all their family and friends.

The threat was carried out and became one of the worst massacres in the history of Mexico, occurred in the municipalities of Allende and Nava, and goes under the name of "the Apocalypse in Coahuila".

At that time dozens of hit men arrived looking for relatives, friends and acquaintances of the escapees to kill them. Heavy machinery destroyed about 80 homes and they took the inhabitants.

"Caravans arrived with at least 50 trucks with armed men", one villager said. He said that vehicles with gunmen on board were stationed at the entrances to monitor who came and who left, while another large group took people.

For weeks members of organized crime were given free reign to kidnapping businessmen, ranchers and businessmen. They demanded large sums of money to release them.

One of the most famous cases was that of Luis Moreno, Allende's richest businessman, and his wife, who was told by Los Zetas give them all his fortune, otherwise, they were told, would be executed. The family decided to flee to the United States and leave their dwelling, a California-style residence in the center of town.

"They were destroying more than 40 homes," said Governor Ruben Moreira on 28 November, when he talked about what happened in the aftermath of his brother's administration.

And while the crimes and massacres of San Fernando and Mier were gradually documented, the affected in Nava and Allende refuse to tell their tragedy although the towns are now guarded by soldiers and sailors.

Fear paralyzes. In the region cameras or video recorders are not allowed, although it is predictable that when more details are known of the barbarism, the victims will speak out. Some of the locals say: The screams will rumble louder in the heads of those governors who have refused to listen.

Source:
http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=363638
http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=328697

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Friendlygirl

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Friendlygirl
Actually has pictures and more information on this story...hope that's what you were talking about http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/11/narco-banners-flood-coahuila-and.html

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

badanov
I can believe the story because with past massacres such as San Fernando and in Durango state, we know what the f*ckers are capable of.

That said, as with all massacres, there are always survivors. 300 dead re hard to miss even if no one talks about it.

So, where are they?

If this is true, this is unspeakable evil.

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Human remains and clothing were found on the rancho Tres Hermanas in Zaragoza, Coahuila

Infonor Agency 29/01/2014 10:05 PM

Zaragoza, Coahuila

Saltillo (proceso.com.mx) -.. Military and special equipment experts from the Attorney General discovered on a ranch in the municipality of Zaragoza human remains and evidence that there  were dozens of calcified [burned] people Coahuila Security spokesman Jesus Carranza informed Proceso.

About 250 members of the Army, Navy, Police and Federal law enforcement authorities of Coahuila do a macro operating in the region of Cinco Manantiales to find 300 people missing.

Security forces searched for human remains with the help of high-tech georadar, which can find bodies and weapons buried up to eight feet deep.

In this ranch, bones, clothing perforated by bullets, hundreds of shell casings, among other objects in a large ranch that was controlled by a group of organized crime in the town of Zaragoza is located.

Barrels are also located with evidence that they "cooked" the bodies to get rid of them.

The remains will be analyzed by forensic experts from the state Attorney General and even then, specify the number of people who could have been killed in that place Carranza said .

Began finding missing since Monday 27 and involved over 250 members of the Army, the Navy, the Federal Police and state security.

The OS running in Cinco Manantiales and regions north, as reported by state authorities.

The search is performed on the basis of ministerial statements and witnesses reported missing in the region.

Anonymous Information was also received through an email that was made available to the public and social media pages.

The first step in locating people reported missing and was conducted in the municipalities of Guerrero and Hidalgo, where statements of persons having knowledge of the missing persons were taken.

Most of the 300 cases occurred in the municipalities of Allende and Nava, in the region of Cinco Manantiales when an organized crime group kidnapped and disappeared about 80 families in 2011.

At that time, dozens of gunmen from criminal group "Los Zetas" took people and destroyed more than 80 homes, for which they used heavy machinery, witnesses told of these facts.

Governor Ruben Moreira has previously referred to the slaughter: "It happened in fact in Allende y Nava, as unpublished that very few people reported, involving much of the population and passed as a shadow in the recent history of our state without no one has put enough emphasis on what happened. We were destroying more than 40 houses, many people fear that disappeared and died. "

More precise information about the tragedy in the region of Cinco Manantiales were narrated by a number of "Los Zetas" and one of his accomplices during the trial that followed against José Treviño Morales, brother of Z40, in the city of Austin, Texas.

Mario Alfonso, aka "Poncho Cuellar", testified before the American court and counter drug trafficking agents responsible for Piedras Negras, that in 2011 "Los Zetas" crossed between 500 and 800 kilos of cocaine per month for that boundary, generating them revenues of about $ 16 million.

He said the money was sent to Mexico in airtight plastic bags hiding in the fuel tanks of vehicles. In a U.S. agents used them I seized $ 800,000, he said.

Earnings from this traffic were close to $ 5 million and were handled by Cuéllar, who fled with the funds.

Hector Moreno, his accomplice, specified that in 2011 Michael and his brother Omar Treviño, alias "Z42", accused him along with Cuellar of leaking information to the DEA. Cuellar and Moreno fled with about five million dollars, which angered "Z40" and "Z42". The bosses warned them to return the money or else they would kill all their family and friends.

The threat was carried and became one of the worst massacres in the history of Mexico, which occurred in the municipalities of Allende y Nava. (Procedure 1886 "Apocalypse in Coahuila").

At that time these people arrived with dozens of hit men looking for relatives, friends and acquaintances of the escapees to kill them. Heavy machinery destroyed about 80 homes and took the inhabitants. They took advantage that kept the municipalities to rape, extortion, murder and steal properties entrepreneurs and farmers.

"They started to kill the families of Allende and Piedras Negras and Múzquiz and Sabinas ... Because of this, killed 200 or 300 people in Allende, Coahuila," said Moreno.

The brigades of police, military and experts seeking missing in the northern state, found a ranch that organized crime groups used for kidnapping, torturing and disappearing their victims.

The property is located in Zaragoza, municipality where this Wednesday the prosecution said during more than six hours Allende's former mayor Sergio Lozano, who may have omitted actions or even incur complicity to make organized crime activities.

Rancho Tres Hermanas is in an area of ​​difficult access, on a dirt road and more than 20 kilometers away from the county seat.

Coordinated work of intelligence

The Deputy for Research and Localized Search Persons, Juan José Yáñez Arreola, said they were found after intelligence work involving the Mexican Army and the Navy of Mexico.

Cadaver dogs found several excavations, where the bodies were buried after an incineration process. The search involved deploying more than 200 state and federal marine police and army soldiers, experts and prosecutors.

"This is a massive campaign to find missing people or not localized," said Yáñez Arreola.

On the property, authorities also found bullet shell casings of different calibers, pieces of clothing, buttons and buckles that may belong to victims.

Processes to disintegrate corpses

In the back of the barn, where a pit to repair motor vehicles is located, the bodies were apparently undergoing processes to disintegrate them.

Human remains and clothing items are analyzed by the Scientific Police of the Federal Police, which also participated in the operation. People searched for victims not yet located continuing on Thursday.

Authorities do not yet have an idea of ​​the number of people who have been killed on the rancho Tres Hermanas.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=363638
http://www.milenio.com/policia/rancho_Tres_Hermanas-Zaragoza_Coahuila-desaparecidos_Coahuila_0_235777006.html

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/11/narco-banners-flood-coahuila-and.html

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

cdg y zetas misma popo
i do believe you.that is almost what happened in cd. mier tamaulipas but,the difference was that the zetas went into town and took anybody they saw.just because the cdg took control of the town.......supposedly cus when the zetas came they ran leaving the citizens unprotected.....my question is where are the united nations in all this it looks like nobody cares.....aaaaaa but when the arabs are fighting and killing themselfs it is in all the news.....it is a shame to the mexican government and all the governments off all the world, especially the united states for letting this attrocities happen.long live the autodefensas.

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

elcienporcien

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Bjeff
@Friendly: Thanks, I forgot to check the mainboard. I even saw that someone commented on that first article that it was in fact Cuellar who was the main reason for the attack. That person must have had some serious inside info.

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

slayer421
whether told already or not...this provides some more detailed info to an already interesting story!!!! Good article, thanks!

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

@Bjeff.  Some of the readers made comments like "if this is true".

Kids comment quoted a story that expanded the area of the murders and disappearances from Allende and Nava to include Piedras Negras and Múzquiz and Sabinas.

I live in one of those towns and none of them are more than 45 to 50 miles from where I live.  I can tell you IT DID HAPPEN.  From memory the event took place over one night and into the next day.  It did receive a little coverage from the local press, but the coverage only lasted for a day or 2 and we never heard anything else about it.

I didn't see any destroyed houses in my town nor hear anything specific about individuals disappearing here, but perhaps coincidentally, I know of 2 or 3 businesses that had new owners within the next week or 2.

I never heard anyone talk about that or anything that had happened here.  But that is not really surprising, people just don't talk about the Zs here.  One time I asked a Dr. friend of mine here about Z's here, and he literally looked over his shoulder and all around to see who was close to us before whispering , "Don't even mention their name in public - they have ears everwhere".

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

ToPHeR
Didn't the Z leave a banner accusing Moreno of stealing the $5 mil along with his executed brother?

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

El Plata
I was just about to ask the same question. I remember the the manta clearly. I'll do some digging and see if I can find it. I have a friend who lives in the surrounding area and he has told me about this incident on numerous occasions. According to him it absolutely happened and it was one of the most grisly incidents he ever told me about. Believe me this is a connected guy and he knows everything that goes on in NE Mexico. If he says it happened then it did. I'll have to see if I can get some more details from him.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

ToPHeR

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

choco
This image is from the www.garymoore22.wordpress.com blog (which mysteriously ended right after the article with this image was published... hope he is okay!)

But I think it is a great image tying together all the mass murders in Tamaulipas at the time... I think, but am not sure, that the 193  found in April-May of 2011 might be some of the people kidnapped and murdered as a result of the $5M theft.  The timing is right cus supposedly the murders happened on March 18, 2011.

Perhaps now tho they have found more people?  Or from another massacre?  Zeta mass murders were apparently all the rage in 2010 and 2012, so who knows, there could be another.

If the image doesn't post, go to the link above and scroll down a little bit and you can see a map with the various graves discovered in the area and with the dates they were found.  It is a great graphic titled Heaped Corpses as Theater.

The article he writes on May 26, 2012 is really good too, trying to put the pieces together. He references BB and said he used to write for BB.

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

z40 was known to demolish his enemies homes like that he did that to el taibans homes after he left the zetas

@DD: Thanks for telling. I would rather surf in shark infested waters than live there. Are you sure you wanna continue staying there? Is the situation any different now?

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

choco
Dd.... Do you think the 193 bodies discovered in April May 2011 were related to Cuellar & Moreno theft?  Or were they related to the buses and immigrant murders?

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Bjeff.  In almost 18 years I have never seen a decapitated body, or even a dead body except at a few funerals, no bodies hanging from bridges.  I did have a car and motorcycle stolen from in front of my house.  (as well as a big plastic garbage can which really pissed me off).

I have had one half-assed extortion attempt which I have told the story before, but basically was a phone call that the guy said I had to pay 7000 pesos by the next day because the local Zeta commandante had had tp pay a fine of $21,000 pesos to our city and the citizens had to repay him.  My share was $7,000 pesos.  He said they were 2 blocks from my house and if I didn't agree they could come to my house and put a gun to head and kill me.

I didn't believe he was a real Zeta, but rather a local thug trying to make a quick buck.  I hung up on him.  He called right back and I didn't answer it and just lifted the receiver and hung it up again.  Never heard from him again.

Maybe the worst thing I've seen is when my mechanic was nearly beaten to death by two guys with a 2x4.  My mechanic friend said they didn't say anything, just walked up to him where he was sitting in the shade and started beating him.

I don't totally believe his story and think it was extortion related.  Either he wouldn't agree to pay a "piso" or he missed paying one.  He swears that he was not being extorted, but if I had been beaten nearly to death, I might be reluctant to talk about it too.

But for me personally I have not been a victim of crime anymore than I might have been living in the US.

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

Choco.  I think they were related to the Moreno theft.  Totally different targets and the Allende-Nava violence is a quite a distance from the "highway of death" where the bus kidnappings and massacre of migrants took place.

Re: Untold story: The apocalypse in Coahuila

choco
@dd... thx.  The timing sure fits and the number of bodies does too (eg 80 families).  I wonder what this new discovery is related to?

How far is Cinco Manantiales from San Fernando?
123