Restaurants role in Capture of Key People

Restaurants role in Capture of Key People

Parro
Well, Mencho is quiet and no one posts to the subject of Mencho, but in pieces on other boards.

I am waiting for specific Mencho news, and in waiting, am going to surface a new topic -

RESTAURANTS

Visiting Queratero in the past month, I pay a visit to Mochomos, where our Columbian was eating a seafood dinner.  Nice place and can understand why he went there to eat.  He was the main supplier of coke to the El Chapo.  Captured.

I then starting thinking of El Chapitos, kidnapped by El Mencho in a restaurant in Puerta Vallarta and so on.  There has been a lot of shit going on in restaurants with our cartel figures.  Please name the cartel person and the restaurant in which a shooting, capture, etc. occurs.  I believe that one of the few luxuries a cartel person can have, is their stomach and the restaurant they depend on.

Maybe they have personal cooks like El Chapo, but know that most do not have cooks, so they depend on restaurants since they have little culinary skills.  This seems crazy, but I do believe there is a logic behind it.

Share the restaurants please -

Re: Restaurants role in Capture of Key People

Parro
I have seen a lot of recent attacks against bars/restaurants in Torreon and Gomez Palacio in recent weeks. Seems like the plaza may be heating up, anyone know what is happening there?

This is in 2014 in the BB archives.  Never a reply to this news, but it's there.  Have we learned anything since on restaurants in Torreon & Gomez Palacio?

Re: Restaurants role in Capture of Key People

Parro
This post was updated on .
15 people taken in Culiacan, including (2) musicians playing for the night.  Again . . .

https://www.debate.com.mx/culiacan/Levantan-a-15-personas-en-restaurante-de-Culiacan-20170626-0030.html

A post by Chivis, herself, regarding breaking news in June, 2017.  Seems reminiscent of the (2) musicians killed yesterday in Reynosa.  Someone asked if this was intentional, this is an intentional homicide in Mexico.  They were on their way to Pharr, Texas for a performance and they were an excellent band.  One musician was a 6th grade teacher.

https://riodoce.mx/estatal/catean-el-restaurante-mar-sea-antes-el-farallon

Narco restaurant busted in 2014.  After El Chapo collects everyone cellphones, he buys their dinner, and enjoys a fine dinner himself.  Again, BB archives..

Re: Restaurants role in Capture of Key People

Parro

An unidentified group was present yesterday at a seafood restaurant located on Highway Culiacán to El Dorado, Sinaloa. The men threw a grenade against the business.

But the device did not detonate, but it was the jaw and windpipe of an employee of the restaurant vanished on the spot, when his companions rushed to see they realized that the grenade had been embedded.

He immediately boarded a private car and was taken to a hospital near the site. Staff called the authorities on how risky the situation was. The grenade had not detonated and could happen at any time.

So the Mexican Army showed up immediately to resolve the situation, while the area where the woman remained hospitalized was cleared in order to avoid risks.

The latest report on the situation is that the woman remains very delicate.

8/8/2011, source BB archives.

Re: Restaurants role in Capture of Key People

Mexico-Watcher
Wow!  You posted:
Parro wrote
An unidentified group was present yesterday at a seafood restaurant located on Highway Culiacán to El Dorado, Sinaloa. The men threw a grenade against the business.

But the device did not detonate, but it was the jaw and windpipe of an employee of the restaurant vanished on the spot, when his companions rushed to see they realized that the grenade had been embedded.

He immediately boarded a private car and was taken to a hospital near the site. Staff called the authorities on how risky the situation was. The grenade had not detonated and could happen at any time.

So the Mexican Army showed up immediately to resolve the situation, while the area where the woman remained hospitalized was cleared in order to avoid risks.

The latest report on the situation is that the woman remains very delicate."

 I bet the medical and other hospital staff were totally freaking out.  How come CNN didn't mention this newsworthy incident?

Please keep us poste
Mexico-Watcherd

8/8/2011, source BB archives.