Remembering...

My son is a FF captain in a city that is the sister city to NYC firefighters.  He visited often staying usually at the Bronx station.  He became best friends with a captain and close to a dozen or so others. Over his fireplace hangs a framed photo a collage of the ff who were killed.  It was made for survivors.  He was also given a helmet from 911 from his best friend  Brian, who became very ill from the effects of his 911 response. and could no longer work at the profession he loved.  so much more was taken from Americans than at first meets the eye.......

Re: Remembering...

Xtreme1