Remember the Supposed new Pic of Lic?

They talked some of the numbers in the wiretaps with Chapo and Chapitos and Mayitos talking to the twins. There are transcripts, like when they were complaining about the quality of chiva, even though it tested at 90% or better, and they got the price down from 55k/kilo to 50k/kilo.

This was supposedly when the twins were having loads stolen in Chicago by cops and family associates, so they were having difficulty paying and that's the reason they went to the DEA. I think they were talking 20k/kilo for perico after it was DELIVERED to them in Chicago on credit.  I think they probably got it a lot cheaper before they got behind, because they were charging 21k, so I can't imagine they were paying more than 15k-18k to the Sinaloans.

That would be $30 million a month for the 1,500 keys they were moving at that end and I would think at least another $5-$10 million for other products, but it is anybody's guess. That would be about $500 million a year wholesale when they were top earners for a few years.

Re: to

mr.browntown956

Re: to

I remember German Oliviares snapping on them to stop sending small bills, and they said if they wanted the money quick, it would be small bills. And Vicentillo told them "Stop sending German the little bills, and that's it".

Re: Remember the Supposed new Pic of Lic?

Soliado
Just having this face should be made a hate crime. It sure resembles the aftermath of the plastic surgery that can be had in any one of the clinics along a border city. The same ones that offer a free liposuction with the purchase of a facelift. I think in this pendejo's case, the surgeon confused his buttocks for his face and transplanted one for the other. That would explain the "fat cheeks," que no?

Re: to

el Jesse James
Woah.. 90% purity? That's impressive. And this is Chicago so it's grade A east coast powder. 50k sounds about right... down south here you're looking at about $70 or $80/g all the way up if you're established fairly well with your connect. Otherwise 100-120/g if you're just a regular new customer. And this is obviously after its been whacked down and stepped on. So somebody touching ki's is looking at 100+ % profit.
Do you think CDS was/is ever buying finished dope (or even raw opium or morphine base) from Guerrero? Or would you say most of the groups down there oversaw the smuggling/trafficking themselves all the way to the border?

Re: to

deelucky1
Damaso has a brother there has never been a foto in public of that brother that skin tone is the only doubt it can be him .now these corrupt pricks now this also .but if that prieto is DAMASO ok . BIGFOOT  is a better nickname my personal opinion .never seen a licenciado that  eats like a cow and dressses like he is 15 must be a new smarter breed.

Re: to

mr.browntown956
Deeeeee, your saying that the pic of el lic is. Not him? Nor the video of the hacker which purportedly is damask ? This whole picture thing. Rings back memories of when I would say chino anthrax was still out, silly me

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: to

Dont know. do you know if damaso has a brother?think they call him el negro tomaso .and do you know if damaso has another son ?i just never trust
 the mexican goverment plus i know there is another brother that goes by damaso can you repeat how did they find out this person was el lic damaso ?

Re: to

Mr brown found an article since my words dont sound credible lol http://laparednoticias.com/iban-por-los-damaso/
This article is saying  damaso has two brothers salieron mas b*@ga que yo!!i got some more left in the chamber if this is not to convincing just ask and will shoot it!

Re: to

mr.browntown956

Deeeee, You are credible my friend

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: to

Mica
According to the new board post from El Debate, the hacker video is legit.  Sorry doubters.

Re: to

Note to self put el debate on my shitlist!thanks mica👍

Re: Remember the Supposed new Pic of Lic?

JAGL