Remaining Original Zetas (?)

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

dcm90
his suicide is fishy just like Winnie Pooh Z. Some say he was already being tracked down by other GAFES who were mad at ZETAS for defecting and killed him.

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

Maximillian
Those anyone have more info about 2002 december matamoros prison break? Back when los Zetas freed Daniel Perez Rojas AKA el Cachetes? some sources state that he was founding member of los Zetas(I think due to his Military experience?) and Osiel's personal bodyguard he was the leader of los Zetas in Guatemala that controlled Guatemalan-Mexican border. he got arrested in April 2008 when Z40 gave up his location to authorities in Guatemala and than he got extradited to mexico in 2015 or 2013. also I've read that after the 2002 Dec Santa Adelaia prison break when he was freed he joined the forces of los Zetas I just wonder why would he get arrested

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

Maximillian
about Winnie's suicide

"The same house where the alleged zeta was found, located in Vena del Río 3002, in Colonia Riberas del Río, was owned by Juan Gilberto López Barrera, a native of Reynosa, who was arrested on August 16, 1994 for trafficking of 50 kilos cocaine and homicide."
an article from wiki:

"Gilberto López Barrera, the brother-in-law of Guerrero Silva and a member of Los Zetas drug cartel, was arrested in downtown Monterrey on 22 May 2005 and charged with a number of crimes. He is the brother of Ivonne López Barrera, a former romantic partner of Guerrero Silva."

"The authorities also investigate the former agent of the PME, Alfonso Cantú Cano, who apparently provided protection to Guerrero Silva, to carry out his illicit activities. For his part, the delegate of the Attorney General of the Republic (PGR) in Nuevo Leon, Ernesto García Guerrero, indicated that investigations continue to determine the identity of the deceased"

I also read that Winnie Pooh was also believed by Mexican authorities to be involved in slain of "el Salinas"(drug trafficer based in Moneterrey) at restaurant back in 2003 year. and he was identified in the list of EX-GAFEs at the service of Osiel Cardenas

I guess Winnie Pooh didnt knew what kind of fate he would meet if he was captured at that day, I mean he was believed to stage the first conduction of Paramilitaries attacking prisons that was never seen by anyone in mexico back then, he was also the one that was dispatched by CDG to  meet tisico back in 03 or 04 to prepare assault on Apatzingan Jail, I guess capturing him and turning him into "protected witness" would make him to answer a lot of questions to authorities that would put him and his family into danger as Zetas had rule "loyalty" as the first place that could even be paid by the deaths of family members according to protected witness "el Kelin" that practiced at operations with Original zetas and kaibiles in Michoacan back in the days
MX

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

MX
Hi Maximillian, I wrote the Wikipedia page back in January 2013. It might need some overhaul since I never got back to it again, but let me know if you need access to source #18 from the text you cited. It requires a subscription but I have log-in credentials. Feel free to shoot me an email if you need the full article.

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

Maximillian
Osiel Cardenas orchestrated a kind of personal security staff that protected him all the time. He was a mixture of Zetas with people of his confidence, formed by Jorge Eduardo Costilla Sánchez, the Coss , Rogelio Garza García, the Roger ; Gregorio Sauceda Gamboa, the Goyo ; Baldomero Ruiz, the Old Fox ; Juan Carlos de la Cruz Reyna, the JC.

Arturo Guzmán Decena, code Z1-HK13 , "a bloodthirsty guy who, when Osiel decided to kill a person, he did the work personally"; Alejandro Betancourt, code Z2-HK11 ; Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano, code Z3-HK22 ; Guerrero Reyes, Hugo Ponce, key Z4 ; Brulio Arellano, code Z5-HK20 ; Oscar Guerrero Silva, code Z6-HK14 , among others, said the protected witness Yeraldín on February 15, 2002.

Who rents the security houses and hotel rooms for Osiel is the Mamito , key Z7-HK31 , member of the escort of Osiel and who participates in the murder of Rogelio Garza García in 2000; Raúl, code Z9-HK24 , who participated in the lift of Edelio López Falcón, the Yeyo , in the palenque of Monterrey; Galdino Mellado Cruz, code Z11-HK45 ; Guerrero Reyes, code Z12-HK44 ; Ernesto Zataraín Velez, who participated in the escape of Vázquez Mireles, the Meme .

Matthew Diaz, the Mariguanín , the Pitalua , key Z8-HK37 ; Efraín Teodoro, key Z14-HK49 , and Gustavo, the Erotic , key Z15-HK49 , escorts of Osiel Cárdenas who participated in the flight of El Cholo ; Reyes, code Z16-HK15 and Gonzalo Gerazano Escribano, code Z17-HK38 , escorts of Osiel infiltrated in the municipal police of Miguel Alemán with the help of Gilberto García Mena, on June

mate I found out that Daniel Enrique Márquez Aguilar The Chocotorro is fugitive and He emigrated to Ciudad Juárez and stopped operating for the organization

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

dcm90
Maximillian wrote
yea, that doesn't mean he stopped being a killer. he probably went to work with the Linea with the Zeta and CDJ "allegiance" . I mean Chuta was working for CDJ before joining Zetas and he's probably a member of Los Pelones (if he indeed stayed in Cancun).

The testimony about Choccotoro abandoning Z and moving to Ciudad Juarez was given way back before CDG-Z rupture happened, but you may be right. about Cancun I know that its jefe de la plaza during CDG-Z times was one of the Gori's also known as Almanza morales brothers that worked and took orders under los Zetas when they were enforcers of CDG. Those four brothers had military experience and had very good ranks in CDG-Z organization, almost all of them were in charge of controlling plazas back then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymundo_Almanza_Morales https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduardo_Almanza_Morales

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

Maximillian
"NÉCTAR LIMA - COMANDANTE GUERRA Z-15 (CARTEL Z) (2013)" some child made rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XOLuYxnDzU

here's the interesting corrido about him it says that in 2006 he represented as Commander of los Zetas in various parts of mexico:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Uc2Abeino

Does anyone remember after apprehension of el Lucky after few months second dude with code/clave originally assigned to el Lucky" Z-16 pop out being arrested by Mexican authorities?

Wasn't el Erotico considered as Z-15? could he abandon his Zeta rank way before 2006 after he became famous with the prison break at Michoacan in 2004 and being in the list of Zeta members published originally by Authorities? Would the other guy as AKA el "Guerra" having ties with Miguel Trevino L40/Z40 took his code just like it happend with el Lucky?

I even heard Gangsta-Rap of los Zetas made in 2012 or 2013 about Senor el "Guerra" "Z-15" controlling Nectar LIMA(Probably Nuevo Laredo) together with Miguel Trevino controlling "las plazas" I think it cleary means that Erotico  didnt had any affiliation with Trevino or with newly born Los Zetas Cartel that splinter from CDG
RAP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BHEiphYA5k

el "Guerra" AKA "Z-15" was killed in March of 2012 at shootout with Marines in Nuevo Laredo his full name was Guerra Valdez , Gerardo AKA "El Guerra" "Z-15" he was plaza chief of Nuevo Laredo(as Zetas refer "Nectar Lima") since Aug 2, 2011 when he replaced Jorge Luis de la Pena Brizuela aka el "Pompin" who was also killed by Marines.
after that I guess el Erotico has been never heard since way back then

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

leChef
Erotico has been presumed killed, but it was never confirmed.

Interesting elimination approach, Max. You wanna pinpoint what year Guerra assumed the z15 clave so you know when Erotico for sure left Zetas?

Does the text in the second corrido actually say 2006? Because the corrido seems to be from 2012 and is a qdep homage after his death Mar. 1 the same year.

Re: Remaining Original Zetas (?)

About El Erotico being found dead in Guadalajara:
All references to him being killed comes from an article in Milenio, where he supposedly was found half-buried on Jan. 24, 2009:
https://www.webcitation.org/6EFJ9sHFw

The only problem with that is that the father of the deceased came to identify him about the same time and it was a local man:
https://www.informador.mx/Jalisco/Identifican-a-individuo-localizado-en-predio-de-Tlaquepaque-20090127-0233.html

12