Reliable inside source on the execution of Chino

Reliable inside source on the execution of Chino

plebe_5.7

Re: Reliable inside source on the execution of Chino

Hi  You are new ....but in the future a post must have a story either something written by you or from social media or publication.  asking questions or simply posting a couple of sentences will be deleted.  we don't want this forum to be filled with countless questions or one line thoughts.

Forum has grown in leaps and bounds these past few months.  and I don't want to scare you off. but posting this comment is better served on the original post of chino's death.

chivis

as for the comment this scenario has been sent to me at least a half dozen times since saturday..  and the montana analogy

my thoughts:
he made it clear to the court he was going back to mexico

his family did not seek safety in another region or ask for asylum, from what i understand his family all are highly educated and well employed, his father had a career in politics.  they could ask for asylum especially if chino stayed in US and told his PO what was occurring.

those are my thoughts