Re: skinheads.net VS borderlandbeat

I wanted to clarify that the banned person I was speaking of sending me hate emails is not Swanka to my knowledge, but allseeing one/cap jim/catahoundtex...all the same person.    Swanka repelled his former ways after reaching out to various skinhead blogs to troll attack BB.  I never thought the conversion was sincere but in fairness there is no proof it was not.

As for this person being Swanka, my money is on the fact he is.  One may ask the question why would he bring the info to BB, and it is answered directly to why he does any of it, because he is a troll and they use any method to stir the pot.  a skinhead/mx blog war would make his day 100 times over.