Rats

bolio
I propose a new sport to be played exclusively by criminals.  It is a race to the prosecutor's office to see who can tattle tale the fastest..      I absolutely disagree with this angle of law enforcement.  The cops are constitutionally protected and can legally lie to any suspect in custody within the 24 or 48 hours they can hold them and, wait for it, the cops have no authority to make any decisions regarding charges, plea deals or anything else..   So you tattle tail because they held a picture in front of your face if your daughter for literally no benefit at all...  Actually you put your family directly in harms way for no benefit at all.  It is disgusting.

If you are going to be a cop, be a cop.  If you are going to be a criminal, be a criminal.  This ratting BS needs to end and police need to start doing real work apart from catching someone with a gram and a warrant and making him squeal about his supplier.  Further, how could a jury accept the testimony of some of these people as being credible.  They are close to the bottom in terms of scum of the earth.  The rats have that distinction ass to themselves.  Where I am at a signatory on the actual Brady bill collects juice and owns car washes.   Funny how he can afford a house next to Billy Joel (he recently moved) on a copy salary..  Things need to change and not just in Mexico.  Just my two cents.  Please don't murder me with the comments.

Re: Rats

Cuidado
uhh k

Re: Rats

La Flama Blanca
 Yaaaaawn..

Re: Rats

ElMello
Ratting is a sport for many kinds of "criminals" - and cops, and ordinary people too. It's already like this, the laws of entropy mean that people (criminals, cops, working people, hoboes, whoever) as a whole will take the path which requires the least effort for them to maintain or make something for themselves. Since so many people in this world have nothing and no hope of ever having anything, since many people in our societies today feel intense inadequacy and immaturity, since the authorities endorse snitching - people as a whole will tend to snitch. Even just for fun or entertainment and if they can't snitch, they will make bullshit up just so they can be in with a chance of scoring a snitch "victory". Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Society will eventually crumble if everyone carries on snitching and telling b.s. at this rate. These rats, they will tear themselves apart. Snitching, making up stories to stitch other people up, all that crap must end. God despises snitches, rats, informers, false witnesses and tell-tales. Look what happened to Jezebel when she got "sons of belial" to snitch for her. One of the Ten Commandments - Do not bear false witness. People might feel like they answer to nobody, that they can do what they like but God Knows their innermost thoughts and He will judge Righteously. Without snitching .

Re: Rats

La Flama Blanca
I hope Thinktank is not back.

Re: Rats

Bajadrone-2

Re: Rats

La Flama Blanca
Baja I feel like we are kind of becoming friends a little bit lol.  However, everyone has the right to their own opinions about different people.  I don't know if you ever saw my response's  to him or not, but I felt like I was constantly at war with that guy (or girl).  You may have just read his posts, sat back and laughed at how ridiculous they were, or you just thought they were funny in some other way.  There was something about his views in his posts that just made me boil inside and I couldn't help but argue with the guy, or call him out, or just say how ridiculous his opinions and posts were, etc.  I wasn't the only one, as I'm sure you noticed, lol.  Even chivs called him a dumbass, or an idiot one time, or something like that, but it was in Spanish so I cant remember the actual word.  He did start to tone it down a bit eventually, and we did end squashing our beef, but soon after that he disappeared.  Or he just stopped posting and is now just lurking.  Im surprised you liked him or agreed with him, or whatever.  And like I said, everyone can have their own opinion about someone.  It's all good though, I don't like u any less bc u liked TT, ur cool.

Re: Rats

_Jack

Re: Rats

La Flama Blanca
And that he was Jack. Spot-on

@Baja
Were you around the forum when Chivo was posting....before he got banned?

Re: Rats

Bajadrone-2

Re: Rats

ElMello
sorry, who is / was ThinkTank?

Re: Rats

La Flama Blanca
I think it was Chivo, funny thing is he was actually a moderator at one I believe.

Re: Rats

Bajadrone-2

Re: Rats

_Jack